ANDREA_ACOSTA

ROMANTIC STYLE - Lesbian Ladies

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

why is that most of the people never want to admit that they respond to romanticism and charm?? Me, personally i think that even a small flower i found i between the grass makes a difference and forms a smile in that one person's face...

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I think real romance is doing something unique, the amount of time and effort you put into ex:dinner date, shows how much you care for the other person, me personally I love cooking, and especially with other people. So if I set up the recipies and bought the supplies and then the other person cooked with me and ate with me that would mean so much and would make me happy, hopefully them too. no flowers needed...though a nice bottle of wine doesn't hurt.

Posted

Please don't get me wrong but i think its romantic when you take strolls along the beach and also sharing your milkshake with your special someone is also romantic

Kimberly_Authier
Posted

Grand romanticism isn't hugely my thing. Don't get me wrong, I would enjoy it, but it feels a bit old fashioned, or I guess just clashing with parts of my personality. I love it, I do, but sometimes it is too much for me. Little romantic things though, I usually adore. Again, as long as it's not overboard. For me, I like the idea of a sliiiight sense of detatchment from your partner. Just for the simple reason of...well...for fuck's sakes, you gotta come up for air sometimes! These days especially, people OBSESS over their significant other.

Chill out. There are other people in this world. He/she is not the only important figure in your life, nor are they THE most important. Relationships can bend and change, on the slightest whim. "True love" can suddenly become "kinda like." If we as people hate labeling so much, why do we label our love?

Anyway, so for me, too much romance is just a huge turnoff. But I love little sweet things, like buying your favorite candy randomly, sending a cute text once in a while, telling you something to make you smile. I love it, I do I do. But don't. Over. Do. It. ;P

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

,my point of view is differen and i agree with u Saz Rakidzic i did something similar, with the milk shake thingy, lol, deep inside im like a lil kid with its first crush...i dnt know, romanticism is they way i win over the girls a like in my way of finding love...

Posted

see flowers may me sneeze... the most romantic thing i like doing is a night of friskiness and a cuddle in bed after with a drink and chocolates x

ANDREA_ACOSTA
Posted

YEAH THAT TOO...SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE LIKE OH...THEY HAVING SEX, BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAVING SEX AND MAKING LOVE, BUT MAKING LOVE I THINK IT DOESNT EXACTLY MEAN HAVING SEXUAL CONTACT, MAKING LOVE CN BE SOMETHING LIKE, BEING ON BED CUDDLING, HOLDING HANDS, KISSING, TALKING, PLAYING WITH HER HAYS, THE FACE, ETC...THAT WHAT BEING ROMANTIC AND MAKING LOVE FOR ME MEANS...

jessicazylee
Posted

depends on what you mean by romantic actually.

I once dated someone who would randomly surprise me with flowers and chocolates... to cover up for cheating. For my birthday, he bought me a diamond encrusted ring that didn't even fit my hand [he came from old money]. and when I mean didn't fit my hand, I mean I couldn't even put it on my thumb [I have ridiculously slender fingers].

My current partner doesn't do the whole "surprise with chocolate and flowers", but will do things like walk half an hour in the rain to drop off an umbrella, or vacuum my house during finals week. Or work overtime to buy me a little silver necklace for my birthday. and would burn the oven in his house three times trying to bake a cake for me. It's the little THOUGHTFUL things that are more romantic than big expensive gifts.