Almost birthday boy - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Birthdays come thankfully only once a year, but when you get to be my age, I think they ought to come no more than once every two years.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol your like most people

Posted

I don't care to be as old as most people, though.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

me either

Posted

Birthdates are subjective if you can manage the looks ... my friend had his 26th for 9 years then became 31 for 10 more ... about that time there were more than doubts as to the veracity of the claims so he became 37 ... give it a shot if you can and want to stop having to remember the real dates.

Posted

I've been counting backwards for the last few years. Tomorrow, I'm hitting 25 again.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol cool number

Posted

True, Dean. Birthdays ought to be a time to celebrate. I often tell people that I am older than I want to be and younger than I feel. Really, I ought to take it all in stride. I'm treating myself to a birthday dinner tonight as my own celebration.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey Jack I just had a birthday and I am still as young as I feel...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

micheal your awleys young...lol

Posted

Well, Michael, you feel young.

Posted

As each birthday passes, I get one step closer to Heaven!!

Posted

Well, I don't need a birthday for that. As every day passes, we're one day closer to the grand finale.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I know as each day goes by we are going to meet or maker but before then I will stay young feel young and be happy with the life I have...

Posted

That's the attitude to have, Michael. Wish I were on your level.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jack I know that thing are hard for you right now but if you hang in there everything will come together for you...Also you are on my level..Open your eyes and live your life..You can still get out and do things..Not everything cost money and as you are out walking around you just might find that job you are looking for...You are a good person show that off...

Posted

Well, I had an interview today, and I think I really impressed the fellow. Plus, I happen to know two of his uncles very well, and one just told me a few minutes ago that he'll call him to persuade him to hire me, so I could be on my way to employment. In one week, I get both an earthquake and a job interview. Wow, life really is grand.