Robert_Hill_54728

IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE TO APPLY SCRIPTURE WITHOUT THIS SORT OF CHILDISH ACCUSATOR - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

ACCUSATORY COMMENTS ??...............................
22 Aug '11 from Patrick Cardwell You are a sick man Rob... you are no different than the radical Muslims or the weird Baptists who shoot those who disagree with their beliefs. It is because of people like you, the church is falling apart at the seams, and those professing a belief is dwindling. I choose not to communicate with you any further. I would suggest you get to a nunnery, where you can pray all day, sing all night, but your fanaticism is not part of the Christian morality I know and love. You need to be a fundamentalist, close minded individual... well you are already that. No need to change there. Fare thee well, Robert. Just don't blow up any Synagogues, mosques, or cathedrals on your way to martyrdom. 22 Aug '11 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
from Robert Hill

grow up !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted

My Granda has a good idea, Atom bomb or shoot them all, then theres no evil left!!!! x