Chud

I think my life is destroyed! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Bit dramatic I know but hear me out!
Basically my boyfriend broke up with me last month, we were only together for a month not long I know but I fell for him really fast!
Whenever I get a b/f I am have a blessing fall over me this blessing is that I don't find any other guys attractive, this is also a curse because after a break up it takes me a while to find other boys attractive all depending on how long I was with my boyfriend for!
Anyway, It's almost been a month since we broke up and I should find other boys attractive but... I don't, I don't find boys attractive, we were only together for a month, ONE MONTH!
I once had a relationship for 3 months and it took me a week to find guys attractive.
I once had a relationship for 11 months and it took me 5 months to find guys attractive.
I once had a relationship for 5 days and the non-attractive thing didn't even kick in!
All I'm saying is that looking at my most recent 3 relationships I found guys attractive again eventually, 3 months took me a week!
My boyfriend I will have been separated for 1 month on the 27th August... I should find guys attractive again, but I don't, will I even find guys or attractive or am I forever only gonna find my ex b/f attractive and only love him?
I HATE love!

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

l can understand just what you are saying,,,you have to love, love,,,and hate it too

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Join the club my friend! I find myself in the same boat after 11 years!!

Andy_Walker
Posted

Richard, I also understand what you are saying. My ex of 11 years dumped me, after I had supported him for years, when he suddenly inherited a very large amount of money (I am talking millions) and suddenly I was no longer good enough for him. The hurt was profound and I could not look at another guy for ages. But time heals all wounds. Wayne is right, you need to hate love to get over it.. It is one of the paradoxes of life.

Johnathan_Shreve
Posted

Even overall there's YOU. really the relationship is shared and all but it shouldn't be all you pleasing him. If there isn't any payback then chances are he's not really best for you. If you're going in and out of relationships so many times it's time to go out there and discover yourself, that's the vibe i'm getting when you're having a hard time finding other guys attractive. Love yourself before loving anyone else. I agree with andy and wayne as well. Hate... to love... it's all in a balance of the core of relationships, one needs the other to stand still, without it, well you're falling and completly off balance when walking your path of life. But remember if you're not happy making him happy... then is he meant for you?
Jus some tips to bring into consideration

Love Loves

Jay Jay

Posted

@Richard: It happens to everybody you are not the only one. It hurts I know because I've been there. I had a relationship that lasted 2 years and we were engaged and we were supposed to get married until I caught him cheating on me and I broke up with him. I haven't been able to trust or date anyone else for a year now... It takes time and hurts but, you will get over it soon enough and you will find that special one.. Trust me it will happens!!!!

Hugs.....

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

your obviously through yourself heart and soul into your relationships and when you break up you find it hard to get going again - i think most guys and girls go through that - maybe just slow down a little, stop knocking and blaming yourself and you may find it easier to find someone who is special - remember that some guys out there are only into short relationships - you seem to have had more than your fair share but it will get better just hang on in there - that special one is round the corner but you may get some knock backs before you find him but it will be worth it - keep looking and loving and try not to be too hard on yourself - it is not your fault try and remember that.

Luv
xXx

Posted

You should be proud of yourself. who you are, what you are, and how you are. The world is cruel. Don't beat yourself up. There are times that the world seems as its crumbling down. Then one day you go "hey wait a minute, fuck this shit. I am me and I can make it what I want."

I have lost many things through the years. Love, housing, my so called best friend. Turner out he wasnt a friend at all. But I had to hold my head up. It was hard because I still have issues becomeing friends for fear of loss. I still plug away and make it. I have learned to let things go by the wayside. But I cant seem to let people in. I have let a few in. But the pain you will cause yourself by not holding up to you, will be more than a person should bear. Get out have fun and be happy. Have sex, have sex, have sex and get your self back and let the other person go.

Heebie999
Posted

I think it's probably safe to say that the length of time it takes for you to get over someone.. and then start seeing other guys as attractive, isn't related to how long you were dating someone.. but more likely how intense your feelings were for him.
It could also be that it takes a bit longer each time you get hurt.

Posted

I agree with Todd...it doesn't matter how long you've been with the person...it matters how strong your feelings were for this person...and well it is unfortunate that your bf broke up with you...but you just gotta keep searching for that special guy that was meant for you...you didn't share the reason why you broke up...but not that you had to...it would just have given us a little more help to get into your right direction...but it takes time to heal...some wounds never heal...but as long as you accept the reality...that it happened and it's in your past...you should be fine...but don't give up on love...it's out there for you to find it...

Mark_McHugh
Posted

The things we say to ourselves are very powerful. If you repeat "I hate love", "my life is ruined" to yourself over and over, you will make it true. IT ISN"T TRUE. When you catch yourself saying it, STOP IT. You are obviously a beautiful sensitive person and your will find love again. Say that to yourself. If you can't break out of the cycle of self doubt, don't be afraid to get some professional help.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

would you believe i fell in love with someone twenty years ago only got to blow him once he,s married to a girl has kids and i still love him, i,m their uncle keith and they have me over for super all the time. do you know how hard it is when you love some one that much, plus he has a gorgous body and a huge cock. i,m all ready getting a hard on just thinking about him

Andy_Walker
Posted

Everyone is right. We all deal with loss in different ways. I lost my business, my home, my son (he grew up and moved and is about to get married) , the male partner left me after 11 years and then my son's mother (my soul-mate) died all in the space of 3 months. I came close to a nervous melt-down, but I just picked myself up and got on with it. Luckily I have a very supportive family, and a very close-knit group of long-standing friends, so no doubt that all helped me get through all the tragedies.

I stick with them now, have not had a serious partner for ages, but still now feel OK with myself. Yes, occasional sex is a nice relief, but it will never replace the comfort of a long-time partner or the nurturing of a kid.

Posted

Hi Richard, real sorry you broken up. Are you ok now, ike not sick?

I am homw again now ans hope I am ok. When my only proper B/F died I like gave up, and I not really trusted anybody since then, just been mega sus of everybody.

I don't know what to say to make it ok but I hope you feel happy quick

Posted

Really glad your home Dean! That alone has made me happy!

Posted

Im glad I cheered you up some Richard

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

they always say that time is a great healer - and you probably need some time to get yourself healed in your body and soul.