Jony_Star

News About Anything New??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well still here in Bend, OR...still looking for a job...my family and i went camping...decided to tan a little bit..but came back all lobster-faced...aka sun-burned...lol...aww...still looking for a job...hope i find one soon...my cousin still is trying to convince me to find a guy out here in oregon...of course he would want me to attached and stay...but i still say i'm not gonna make myself available for anyone til i get back to my beautiful cali...lol...so what's the news around here???...anyone got anthing new to share???

Dave_Mack
Posted

Maybe being on the East Coast I have a different perspective. I would see no reason to be in Oregon (a republican leaning state I believe). Never did know why you took the extended stay in Oregon. Your life is in California afterall,. As for a job thats a different problem. Things suck everywhere. I heard that one of the few decent places to be working is healthcare and I am a biller for several Chiropractors, I'm an independent biller so I am at different places different days. Sure isn't monotonous, May I duggest you look in the medical field. Even an orderly in a Hospital would be a decent job.

Winter is coming fast here. While today its hot and humid (why else would I be up and online at 6AM on a Saturday?) I know winter cold and snow is around the corner. So for you Jony and others who live out there Enjoy the fact that its nice all year round. When you hear we are burried in snow, ice and cold weather have a bit of compassion for us. We cant all be luvky to live in So Cal.

Have a great day and nice weekend. Oh and as yet I've not heard form Dean Hargreaves so I assume he is still in the hospital. As sson as I hear I will post unless he logs on sooner...

Dave

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

my brother has a baby son. He is five days old but I love it he doesnt cry when I hold him.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dave, the state of oregon is nopt REPUBLICAN! it is DEMOCRATIC! they need to ship all of the republicans else where

Posted

well...i'm not really big on politics...but well i'm sure it's hard everywhere to find a job...but i need to detach myself a little bit from my family...home is beginning to feel really comfortable...that honestly makes me a little lazy...kinda hard to admit...but well that's the truth...well seeing as i'm staying here in Oregon...i might experience my 1st snowy winter...which i feel excited for...yes call me crazy...but i prefer the cold much more than the heat...the heat drives me nuts...and getting sun-burned is not the business...lol...aww congrats on being an uncle Ryan...i remember when i held my baby girl for the 1st time...i got so emotional...and now she's going to turn 3 in December...everytime i hold her while she's sleeping...reminds me of the day she was born...althought she's my baby sis...i've taken care of her as if she were my own daughter...funny how i always wanted a daughter at 21...sure got a baby...but even though she isn't my own...it's almost as if she was...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww jony that means your a sweat person lol. cold winters are cold so make sure you have a real warm jacket or you will freeze to death lol

Posted

well i'll be sure that's the 1st thing i get when i get a job then...i don't want to freeze to death...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i will keep you warm sweety lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it is a story jony

Posted

oh ok...cuz he posted them in almost all the discussions...so i was like huh???

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i think he thought it might be a good story to share

Posted

what kind of story was it???

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Guys whats up ?? I have been off a few days because of not feeling good...But I see that the group has not change there is still bitching going on...HI Jony I see that you are still in OR. What have you been doing up there beside looking for a job? Hey Homer how you been big boy...LOL

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i have been good mike, jony went camping and turned into a lobster lol. he got red but he is still looking for a job mike

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i believe it was a story that involves hooking up and haveing sex lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I didn't click on the link about it because I have seen it posted so many times..I hope Jony is doing better...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

he is i believe, he needs to use sun tan lotion till winter comes then he better buy a winter jacket because bend oregon gets alot of snow in the winter

Posted

well i've been spending a lot of time with my family...and looking for a job...but still no luck...

Posted

Keep a positive attitude. I'm also looking for a job. My family is overseas, and we've been separated for three months now, and I still have no job or apartment even. Sometimes I have days when I'm too broken to make the phone calls about work, but I keep going because I know that tomorrow will be better than today. It's all about the positive attitude. Good luck.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

some times you have to look for a job like mcdonalds or brger king. once you landed one of those jobs then you can look for a job that you really would like to do.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Trouble is if one is not a legal US citizen they cant get hired. Jony I have discussed this with you in the past. You want to do the right thing, Go to an immigration office in Seattle or wherever is nearby and begin the process. If you dont an employer is required to repot you to INS. You dont want that. I understand you have been here since you were a tot of 6 or so byt INS won't look at it that way, Make it LEGAL. You will be better in the long run. If you sare deported it could be years til you see your little sister again....
Dave

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh i for got about that. i read in some want adds for bend oregon and i hope this is not you jony sweety. i will type it as it reads:

job wanted
just moved to bend oregon from la, california
have no job experience but willing to learn.
will do ANY thing even if it means getting on my knees

i will not write the name of the person or give you his phone nomber.

my jony can not be that desperate for a job