Mark_Cutler

Hi Guys - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay here's a question for you. Young men in their twenties would you date a man who is older than you? If so how much older? Five? Ten? Fifteen? Twenty? Thirty?
Or even forty? Like to hear your feedback on this.

Posted

Well I get quite a lot of guys in their late teens and 20's hitting me up.
In a lot of cases they seem to do this because they are a bit apprehensive about guys of their own age. Another group tend to be looking for a father figure.

Whatever the reasons, I'm always happy to hear from younger guys!

Posted

i get young guys between 19 to 25 hitting on me and im in my 60 i love it its make you feel wanted

Posted

I'm in my twenties and really it comes Down To the state of mind and stage of self development.

The highest I'd go is ten years and even then I am very apprehensive of that actually came my way. It's as previously stated a means of finding maturity, security and to have tat stronger positive older male rolemodel in life.

The younger guys generally lack maturity and would quickly turn their back on monogamy in fear of missing opportunity to experience. Mos of which will only see themselves in a relationship of any calibre and unless you are happy o be a wall then it's why we might look older.

I've been with older and younger and finally found the right guy and he is near my age, so much in common and personal drivers for the future make u's closer as we are neither hindered by someone who has experienced it all or os not ready to look so far ahead.

Just my experiences of course

Posted

well i'm 24...and i'd actually stick around my age group...farthest age i'd go for is 5 yrs older...that's kinda a stretch for me..but well that's as far as i'd go...

Anderson_Bertrand
Posted

I would agree with Bate. I wouldn't go beyond ten years my senior because often times they are just at a different place in life. I feel that to be in a successful relationship the two of us should be able to grow together, and if one is already grown it won't work.

Posted

A common experience that can be developed and grow upon; that's sound to any long term seekers.

They can't be too old nor too young. There can be a huge culture gap that can make people reluctant to pursue a relationship with someone out of their peer group. l mean, six years literally is a whole different generation for young guys and we all don't have the time to assimilate the latest culture.

Most reasons l see a huge age gap in a relationship is for more or less a thrill; daddy and son theme. Not all are like that but they start the same, least in my opinion.

if l date a older man, he's to be no older than 6 years. of course nothing's clear cut. if the guy's cute or something, l won't say no; not that i'd do that now.

Posted

How very odd! DJ Adams winked at me a while ago, and I'm 64! It gives my dob on my profile.
Yet he says younger guys hitting guys in their 60's is sick, and he's
shouting off about his limit being 25.
I wonder why?

Posted

i would say that i had a lover wen we met he was 18 it did last 11 yrs and i was 30 yrs older then him there no age to love some 1 who is to judge if a young man fall in love with an older person its not about money its just the way you treat the person

Posted

My actual fiance is 22 and I am 41... So I hope that answer your question!!! My ex is 19 now and we were together for 2 years!!!

Posted

well let's not get all hyped up...it's just a question...and the person seeks out an opinion...let's not get all judgemetal here...there's no need for it at all...

Posted

I have to agree with Jony. I put this up here as a discussion, not to start shit. And if everyone is going to start shit, then I'm pulling it.

Posted

I agree with u Mark, i am off this discussion, and i will delete my last comment. I just had 2 put it up cause i see the same shit from that guy on most discussions.

Posted

this makes discussions less engaging. there's been a lot more negativity since the group became more active. part of the reason l don't participate as often.

Posted

john dean adams i wont hit on you ur to sacarstic i hate people like you you think your better then everybody its not the first time john dean adam hit on me for what i say like it was any of is businus bec i had this guy pestering me i told him no he kept insisting so i got mad i told him off the language he would understand john adams call me names i was unaducate so what im not a bum
john adams be happy you had an education not every 1 had the chance to get one put that in ur pipe and smoke it

Posted

please just stop it!! you call yourselves men?

Posted

hahahahahahahaha, I'm with you there Julius!!! There is peopke that cannot live their lives without DRAMA!!!

Posted

Bob...i would suggest you calm down...Dean John Adams is entitled to his opinion no matter how crazy everyone thinks he is...so just leave at that...again i don't why people luv to create drama in any discussion and get totally off topic...

gstanescu84
Posted

Yes I would date a guy in his 30s, perhaps 40s even.

Posted

ya but sometime some 1 like to antagonise and put ists mouth where he dont belong to get in volve instead of just leave it

Posted

alrite well let's just leave this discussion to what it was originally intended to be a question seeking an opinion...it is not about Dean...thank you guys for understanding...

Posted

FIrst leave Dean John Adams alone, he can say what he thinksand he is sort of right anyway.

I was 14 and had a b/f who ws 63 and it was NOT about sex for him it was about teaching me about life and music and srt and all stuff like that. My Dad died when I was 10.5yo and he was l ike a father and big brother all together.

It was me who I guess seduced him. I was mega horny then and also I wanted to give him something back cos of all he ws doing for me and there was nothing else I could give him. Idid know he was gay. He resited or quitre a bit and as he died 6 months after we started meeting it never happened much anyway. He was wonderful and I miss him almot as much as I miss my Dad

Posted

Would I go out with a guy older than me, well yeah I would do it again, but only if he was a friend first, and not just wanted sex tight off. I would go with guy 5 up to maybe 50 years older than me, but I had a good experience of older guys (I had a few bad ones too but that was cos it was just sex and not friendship first)