....who has a cell phone - Looking for LOVE!!!

Alex_Rodriguez_43227

Alex_Rodriguez_43227
Posted

who ever has a cell or myspace email address cuz i am looking for the rite guy i am 15yrs! can i have ur number or eamil so i can txt u or add u! u have too be 16-25yrs to give me ur number or email

Posted

That's rather...forward. My question is...why are you asking for numbers? I mean, I understand that texting is a great means of communication but a cell number can be mistreated easily. : |

Posted

YIKES! Talk about a blatant request! Have any of you, not learned that you're not suppose to give out certain personal things, such as home addresses, phone numbers etc??? The warnings are everywhere! First there is the risk of having your own number, used for those frequently charged sites, that send you stupid things like your daily horoscope or some lame service, that you have no clue as to how you got this enormous cell phone bill? Heed the warning, be smart. Shame on anyone who goes ahead and posts/sends etc a cell number, without prior chat etc. Ignoring this would be like swimming in shark infested waters!

Posted

Don't compare swimming with a beautiful creature to being an idiot.