Robert_Hill_54728

A letter written to me in ignorance... - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

From Mr Cardwell

".....Rob, you obviously have some underlying experience that has turn you so bitterly toward the original, organized Christian church. Why not come on out and tell us you were abused by a priest or something. This type of hatred is not health. Disagree if you will, but attack .. NEVER!

If you would take time to look up the catholic or catholicism, you will find it is a ... no you look it up. Find out what it means......"
sent to me by:- Patrick Cardwell

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MY ANSWER :-

I have never been sexually abused by anyone....roman catholic or Christian...
Roman catholicism is not the original, organized Christian church as you think it to be...how ridiculous a statement it is for you to make...!!
As I said I have never been sexually abused
in any way...but I can imagine that if I had been to Roman catholic schools etc..I would certainly have been abused...
I DON'T HATE YOU...OR ANY OTHER ROMAN CATHOLIC / MUSLIM...OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF A NONE CHRISTIAN GROUP.!!!
I feel sorry for them that they are blinded to the truth that is in Jesus Christ alone...
im not interested in attacking...more interested i exposing....!!! which you, of course do not like...
the word catholic means universal....so wot...
sin is universal, and therefore catholic!!!
don't play games with words, with me....!!
And i suggest that you look up the word Babylonian in your collins dictionary....babylonian is another word/description for a Roman catholic...
better still, get an half decent history book, instead of the roman catholic books you so obviously use..
even better GET A KING JAMES BIBLE
AND HERES A CHALLENGE FOR YOU,,,SEE IF YOU CAN GET ONE FROM A ROMAN CATHOLIC BOOKSHOP.....
FAT CHANCE OF THAT!!! lol
youve really got to get your facts straight Mr Cardwell !!! especially historical ones..

Posted

I can assure you that it is not true...
butI do hate false Doctrine !!!
keep guessing though...

Posted

That's ok I'll take your word for it

I've noticed that you use words like 'doctrine' and 'heresy' very often, which are terms normally used by people who have very defined beliefs (for example Catholics and Orthodox). They are rarely used by non-denominational churches. So this has made me really curious as to what you actually believe.

You obviously love talking about Catholic doctrine and beliefs and why you think its all wrong......

but you never seem to talk about what you believe!

Will you spare me a few words about your doctrines?

Posted

y refer to thm as " my " doctrines ,? as thouh ive made my own up or something !!
these doctrines are to be found in scripture...
try the bible