Jonas_Brown_55959

Is he cheating on me? - Gay Guys! <3

Jonas_Brown_55959
Posted

I am a woman and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. He is big into fisting and taking my John Homes large dildo with no problem and no warmup dildos to stretch a bit. Should I be concerned that someone else is doing something to him?

Also, Can most men take a extra large dildo without any warmup with smaller ones. if they are not playing around with any toys?

Thanks for the advice

Mark_McHugh
Posted

No. It is mainly psychological rather than physiological.

Why not just ask him?

Posted

Ur a woman named Jonas brown?

Posted

I been guilty of "cheating" on my other with a dildo alone. I have never really cheated.

Posted

THOUGHT THIS ROOM WAS GAY MALE ONLY. TRYING GOING INTO ONE OF THE WOMEN'S ROOM

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Mark,

Have never tried to access a 'womens room'. Howev er, I will and let you know if I can get in

Posted

Cap lock unlock so I don't want it to seem that I yelling or shouting at anyone. ad David you are right you can't get in so why is it ok to have women step into our world and it's not just this room it's every where. Why is it that woman can get into our world but have their own world and not let men in

Posted

Read the opening and sorry for thinking this room was for gay men only, but still and all

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jonas Like a couple of others have said I would just ask him...

As far as a women comes to this room they are allow just like you are allow to go to any room on the site...Now if you say something dumb in there room you can get kick out...

I have ask women to come here and I have been in so call women rooms and comment and some have..We even had Kathy Griffen comment and not one of you said anything about her saying what was on her mind...

We should learn to get along with everyone in the LGBT Community and on here...

Oh and just because the name is not a female name that don't mean she is not a MTF and still use her male name..

Posted

True, and I at fault for that but there are rooms on here that will not let men in and will ask you leave and block you. And it's not just this room thing it's everything. Think, truly think about it, where in this world where there is a men's only club that woman won't get up in arm and scream and shout but will open up there own club and bar us from them. Where I'm from we had a club that was only for men for years but had to change because women wheren't allow then a few years later up pops a woman only gym and no one said anything, no one but me. When you really look at it ok for woman to have their place but not a man. And it's even worse in our little world. Because a male only gay club that was here in my town but close because of the fact the ower won't let woman in, but the les woman only bar is still up and running, and when they say woman only they mean it. They have a bouncer at the door that will not you in if you have a dick that's not brought from a store. So tell me why is it ok for them and not us? And Micheal glad you are back because if you didn't get better there was a few of us who were and will beat you up, we love you very much

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mark I think we have gotten off tropic here but I have to ask were are you from? I have never in my 52 yrs of life have seen a bar band a man or women from there place because they were a guy or girl...
You need to go to the owner of the womens bar and ask why men are not allow specialy if they are the only gay bar in your town...If they keep to there guns about it got to your local LGBT place and ask them for help..Make other award of the problem..
And thank you for the welcome back...

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Michael,

In the UK in the 1970's and 1980's there were alot of gay bars around (if you knew where to find them) that would not let females enter. It did not matter whether they were straight or Lesbian. Gay saunas are still ilke that (naturally)

Posted

You are right we did get off the topic and I'm sorry for that. I live in St Louis, MO and it's a unwritten rule and the owner knows and it is allowed, I don't believe in my city we have a place like that. This is the cornor of the belt and even through we have a nice size gay community we aren't truly welcome. I think we are coming around but it turttle slow

Posted

ok Jonas...well it does sound like your man loves big dildos...anywho...well that's up to you to find out...cuz he could be cheating...or maybe he's had his fair share of big dicks before he met you...but it's so weird that a guy would ask their straight girlfriend or whatever to fuck them with a dildo...that's just me...nowdays anything goes apparently...

Posted

@jonas: life is too short to play games, just ask

@mark: I am a woman who was invited by a few gentlemen and haven't I always supported you?