OVER SENATIVE - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

a friend of mine said i was over senative(and i i know i mispell it) and that she thinks it's a trate in gay people and that could be one of the reason we are gay. do any of y'll believe this could one of the many factors of our kind(in men not woman)

Jordan_Woods
Posted

no lol i think we are just born gay like str8 people and born str8 i dont know if its a jean, trate or even a kind of DNA but i deffo dont think gay people are gay becouse of anything to do with being too kind or too sensitive ect

Posted

To me, being sensitive is purely a personality trait, and has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

David_Dubber
Posted

Yes I agree with William..............we are BORN gay and whilst a lot of us are sensative so are a lot of straight people.

Posted

So do you think we are able to see it more clearly than str8 males because we are gay

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

some people are and some are not - depends on a lot of factors like social upbringing, jobs, age etc - there is no one answer to this - just be yrself and if people thing you are sensetive and they are using it in a positive way then thats ok - it means for some that being sensetive you are more approachable.

Posted

Sensitivity is not a feminine trait. It is true that men are typically conditioned to be more reserved about their emotions, but men have emotions just like women.