Dave_Mack

Dean Hargreaves in The Hospital - Gay Guys! <3

Dave_Mack
Posted

I don't know if anyone has noticed the absence lately of Dean Hargreaves. Dean is ill. As of this morning (Wednesday) he went into the hospital. I don't feel its right to go into details only to say he is very run down and tired and has been for the last few weeks. And no thankfully it is NOT HIV. I am posting this only to alert people of his absense and to ask that you keep him in your thoughts and if you are spiritual, in prayer. He should be home again in a few days but as I am in the US and he in the UK I have no way to know how he is doing until he is home again. He is not out of the closet so it is doubtful anyone will visit him other than his mother.

Also his Birthday is the 31st of August. He get's very little for it as there is only his mother. I would ask that as many as possible send him good wishes thru here when he gets home especialy for his Birthday., He is a terrific young man who has been through a lot in his life.

In case some of you don't know it he does some of the best poetry I have ever read. He is a very thoughtful and cariing young man with a lot to give. His poetry is descriptive and can bring you to tears or the heights of ecstacy.

Thanks to all in advance for your nice thoughts and words about Dean.... I know he will more than appreciate it.

Dave

ajr4u
Posted

i hope that dean gets better soon, i've found him to be a very intelligent and thoughtful young man. My prayers are with him. AJ

Posted

May he have a full and speedy recovery. We look forward to his return. I always enjoy reading his posts here.

Posted

Tanx Dave, i will have Dean in my Prayer's 2nite, please send him my regadr's

Posted

Dear Dave, Please know Dean will constantly be in my thoughts and prayers. And I send him my very best, as well. William

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will keep Dean in my prayers

Rod_Bell
Posted

Let Dean know that people care about him.Will keep him fin my prayers.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I know that when he is released he will be online and will see these posts. The more good wishes he gets the better. He needs to know that people genuinly care. He is in the closet and that makes thing a bit more difficult. To everyine who has so far responded thank you.

Posted

I have not been on here for 5 months but I am deeply saddened to hear that this wonderful young guy is unwell but i'm sure he'll realise now that there are some people out there that really do care about this special guy and want nothing but the best for him-he is one of the most articulate,sensitive & above all caring guys i've ever had the pleasure of communicating with. i really want him to get well and meet that special someone who will help him accept who he is and show him the love and care that he needs and give him the opportunity to love, trust and care for someone again which i think he's missing in his life since he lost someone who he loved even though at the time it was confusing for him to understand why he was not told. Dean we do love and care about you and wish only the best for you. please always remember we are here. you have my private e-mail if you ever need to talk. Take care sweetheart xxxx

Posted

I've been quietly following this discussion, haven't put a comment in, until now.
I have been speaking with Dean via Hotmail and have gotten to know him well, and we have spoken about his hospitalisation, I have reassured him that he will be fit and healthy in no time.
Dean has been in my thoughts since the day he told me he was feeling unwell, I get regular E-Mails from Dean, and I look forward to the day he comes out of hospital and gives me the latest, I care about Dean I have helped him on so many occasions and have seen him become happier and happier, we have bonded and are as close as friends could be.
Dean will be 16 at the end of this month and I hope his account will be flooded with birthday messages from everyone, I'm aiming to be the first one :P
Get well soon Dean, can't wait until your out and feeling well again!

Rod_Bell
Posted

I hope that you are feeling better, Dean! Will be thinking about you.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Dean I pray that you will be better soon..I will keep you in my thoughts...I can not wait till you are back on and writting your poems...I miss reading them...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dean, you are in my prayers at night.
i keep you in my mind cause you are like a little brother that i never had.
you are in my prayers at night and mid day.
every time i ride my bike, walk down town, all i think about is i hope dean get well soon.
when i lay my head down at night i dream of dean getting better.
before i lay my head down to night, i will pray to god to may my sweet Dean feel better before morning.

i miss you Dean and i wrote this poem in thoughts of you

Posted

@Homer that is so sweet, my eye's are wet. XD

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

aww thank you Richard. i really do care about my friends

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes Homer that was very nice and I know we will all miss Dean untill he comes back on. We love you Dean get better soon..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i dont write poems cause i am not that good at it. i will be the first to say it. when it comes to my friends, i will try to do ANY THING to make them feel better. so Dean if you read this some day, i want you to know that i really do care about you cause you are like a sweet lil brother that i never had

Posted

@Dean: my prayers are with you kiddo! Get well soon. I love poetry and would love to see more of yours.

Posted

Hey Dean
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hope you get better real soon. Lots of hugs and stuff

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Deans name was in my church bullitin sunday asking for prayers so he would get better soon. i did it so he would know that i was thinking of my friend

Dave_Mack
Posted

Hey all I just got an Email from Dean. He is home and out of the hospital. He is aware of the posts on here. He is feeling a bit better and I am sure when he gets a minute he will respond. He is having something to eat as the hospital food was not too good.. So what else is new... right?

To all who, like me, were praying for him our prayers and good wishes were heard.

Remember his Birthday is the 31st so FLOOD him with Birthday wishes.
Now I can stop my worries and tears..

Thank you God our friend is better....

We love you Dean,.,...

Posted

Great New's about Dean, i lit a candle everyday 4 him. Welcome Home Dean XD

Posted

His birthday is August 30th if you read his profile ...some friend lol