LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

CHECK THIS OUT .........PLEASE!
First of all, let me describe myself; 171 cms, 68 kgs, muscular, love sports(especially swimming, soccer and basketball).I'm an animal lover.I'm also licensed volleyball player that doesn't mean i'm good at it though.What i like about myself are my teeth and my muscles .What i hate about myself are the hairs on my body and small things like acne on my face and on my arms.But to the most i just exageratte.
I'm looking for someone to wake up in his arms, someone to love, someone who will love in return, someone to hang out with, someone to talk, someone to think about.
I'D like to say that i want my husband among these countries; USA, Canada, Any Country in EUROPE, Australia, New Zealand.You can think why before you ask let me answer: Because they are all developed countries and most people there don't judge you.
And my husband had better be taller than me, have a good job, open-minded and just a little well-built.Most important of all MUST LOVE ME, at least, AS MUCH AS I'LL LOVE HIM!
Please Do Not Think that i'm just a thoughtless teen who thinks about nothing but sex.
Finally I will goto university at this fall and will study 4 or 5 years so as to be an english teacher.After i have completed my education i'll go to my husband'S country.
Waiting for THE ONE
I KNOW U R OUT THERE
I

Moritz_Juppe
Posted

sounds really good! i've the same feelings...

Moritz_Juppe
Posted

feel free to contact me

JJ_NN
Posted

if you want to chat with me to get to know each other better.................................

my msn id is: cognito_12@hotmail.com

my yahoo id is : cognito_12@yahoo.com

hugs,

JJ

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Kaan I know that if you look to hard you will miss the one in front of you...It sounds that you know what you want and you have a plan in life so just live your life and he will come to you...Good Luck in finding the man you want....

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

yah ! I hope you find him! I hope i find mine as well. you seem a beautifull person . and your names is awesome. No , Im not hitting on you, I dont fit your criteria. Im a struggling artist, whos a bit short lol!! no seriousely, good luck. you can chat me up occassionally if you want though. what country are you from?

Posted

I'm from Turkey which is located between two continents.And thank you all for your
good wishes.I hope i will thanks!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Youor welcome and if you need help on the site just message me....

Posted

noone?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Whats wroung Kaan???

Posted

it's my seeking for a life partner.Maybe I'm idiot enough to believe that i can find my partner on web someone who not only think about sex.