IS IT WRONG??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I' listen to a classic JJ(Janet Jackson) song "Let's wait awhile and it got me thinking: In this day and age is it wrong to ask a person to wait before you bed them and does this rule apply in the gay world. Meaning is it ok to ask a new guy to put the breaks on and really get to know him. And be truthful, don't say something to try impress this room, which sometimes I feel when I read a lot of the comments posts. Thatis why most people think I'm piss off because I'm not scared to truly speak my mind and damn to anyone it pisses off.

Posted

yes it is better to wait anf get to know someone if your looking for a relationship instead of jumping in to bed with them on the 1st date,its effort to put in just to find out if they will see you again,if they will wait shows they respect you and shows they r honest and there for for the longterm,and not the short term.in the 80s it was bed 1st etc.then ask them if they want 2c u again,,wat hapened to good old fashioned romance

Posted

Absolutely. I can't stand when I meet I guy and he wants to jump in the sack before he even knows my name. I just can't tolerate it.

Posted

So are you saying you never fuck on the first date

Mark_McHugh
Posted

I don't agree. Like it or not, sex is the basis of any good relationship. If not, why not have a relationship with a woman? If you can't get the sex right, the relationship won't last.

Posted

Sex is part of a good relationship, but the relationship must be based on common interests and common goals if it is to last. There must be an emotional and psychological connection between the two persons. Sex only enhances that.

Posted

It is most definitely not wrong!!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

There are no absolutes. You need to look inside yourself and see what feels right for you. If you choose to have sex on the first date, and then you never hear from him again, how will you feel inside? Will you start to question yourself about what you did or did not do, will youl be disappointed or will you say that was fun and move on? If you choose not to have sex on the first date and you never hear from him again, will you question yourself if you made the right decision? You need to decide what is right for you and then find the person that believes the same as you.

Posted

Richard are right it is all on ones own self. I know what works for me and I know that my not work for another, I just wanted to see what people here felt about waiting or not waiting, but as for you Jack you come across as some kind of saint, not fucking around on the first date or until you get to know someone. I still can't believe that you have never took someone to bed until you get to know them, if that is the truth that is great and wish I could do it, but never want to know them if I think I'm going to sleep with them because most of the time getting to know someone blows the deal for me.

Posted

I have not always practiced what I preach, therefore I can tell you from personal experience that the sex is more meaningful if it is attached to something more tangible.

Posted

Well, I must say I haven't always practiced what I preach either. My first and only relationship lasted 5 years and that was after I made ole boy wait three days(and for me that is a record) before I bedded him. See I'm a first night type bitch. I feel that after you meet someone you already know where it's headed

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

It's definitely not wrong to go with your feelings when you feel strongly about something , such as getting to know someone before having sex with them. If they like you enough and want to be with you , they will respect that. I am a sexual peerson and am often ready to go , but will respect someone when they say they arent ready. It's their right.sex , if it's trully going to be an enjoyable time should be a mutual agreement. cool discussion! blessings, jan

Posted

Very good point, Jan.

Posted

Ok one more ? What do you do if you do as Jan says and the other person walks? how do or would you handle this, let's say it happwn or has happen to you. How do you not feel some what worthless or how do you handle someone that puts the rush on you when you aren't ready for the next step. before anyone ask this doesn't happen to me just something that came to mind and who knows someone maybe going through this andneed the input