Why are you lesbian? (For fun) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I've asked a few people why they are lesbian or bi and heard a few reply on the TV too. It seems strange cause most girls don't really give such an intelligent answer. Some of the top ones are:

Because girls have soft skin
Because I love pussy
I find girls to be better in bed

Pretty much in that order. So what if you met a guy with soft skin and no beard? I'm attracted to the whole person not just a single feature. What about other people here and what answers did you get?

Posted

Well, mum said I'm a lesbian because my kindergarten teacher was a lesbian (she didn't mean it, but thought it was pretty funny). Got exposed to gayness at such a young age, must've been!

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Why am I a lesbian?
It's like asking why the sky is blue... Because of the genetic make up in the gases that make the sky look blue to us. It's something inside that can't really be explained. Why are heterosexuals heterosexual? ha!

Posted

@ D.M Barrera: LOL! I love your Heterosexual comment. But it's very true, I mean it's just in our nature. I just am what I am.

Queer & Here.

Posted

Maybe I should have rephrased that as what do you like about women?

Luanne_Leon
Posted

I WAS BORN THIS WAY !!!!!!

Okay....so what do I like about women.......they smell nice, they are soft, they are gentle, they aren't hairy, they aren't in a competition in how many women ' they can do', they know what I like and need in bed. this is just for starters!!! SO, SO MUCH MORE.........

Posted

I like everything about woman. The way they smell, their look, how we can have conversation and really open up to one another. I think that woman are just all around great!

Luanne_Leon
Posted

and they don't have dicks, balls or smelly arses !!!

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Hmm... I like their complexity, and within their simplicity. The texture of their skin and the scense of their body. The curves, and the warmness of their smile. I like how femenine women walk, how soft and sensual their voice can be...but under the right circumstances the strength in their voice.

Women have two sides, the soft - needing protection, want to be spoiled, and the tough-powerfull I can handle the struggles side. Like an angel and a devil, or a victim and a warrior.

Women... I love women (:

Posted

I've never really given it any thought as to why I'm a lesbian... I just am *shrug*
I realized that early on in high school and when I thought about my behavior from when I was little there are clues that I see now that I'm older lol
I don't think I love women because they don't have penises or have soft skin, or are better in bed. I've just always prefered women over men^^

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I like woman and men, used to be a 5 on the scale 1=100% straight 10=100% gay but because of a traumatic event in my life I am a 0...It would be nice to stay A-Sexual I think romantic relationships are too much work...but of course in the back of my mind I still think about how nice it would be to be loved romantically and then sexually by someone...but I am not looking for it....I didn't answer the question...um I like woman who are curvy, gentle and in control and guys that are strong yet sensitive, ah who am I kidding those people are 1 in a million.

Posted

I hope you find some one great Rachel. I was very sexual then was asexul for a while. Now I'm not sure. I don't think sex is all that big a deal. If you can't be with some one and enjoy them without sex its not a great thing.

Karla_Cearra
Posted

im a lesbian because i fell hard for a girl and i have never felt anyway with a guy then i have with girls, girls still give me butterflys

D.M_Barrera
Posted

Rachel... The Romance is the best part of a relationship, like in novels (:

Posted

'I'm lesbian because I never fell for any guy.' Does this mean if you did fall for a guy you would be straight or bi? To me it feel like some girls are protesting by being lesbian.

Sarah_Patchett
Posted

I used to date men in high school and then came to the realization that I LOVE Women.. I have never fallen for one and havent really been in a relationship with one neither..I in no way ,shape or form consider myself bi. I have sexually been with both but only emotionally been involved with women. I only want to be with women and thats because Im not attracted to the male anatomy whats so ever.. To me.. Thats what makes me a lesbian.

Posted

I grew up with this particular love for women,i first kissed a girl when i was 8 or so,ever since it's been women in my life,then i hated guys with passion for just no reason,i first had sex with a guy when i was 18 out of curiosity and peer pressure.I love girls. i'm a lesbian coz it was meant to be,everything about me proves it,and i'm so proud to be a lesbian

Vee_Sparrow
Posted

A close friend once asked me "Vee, why are you a lesbian?" I asked in return, "Whats' your favorite color?" She hesitated and then answered, "Green." Again I questioned, "Now, why is that your favorite color?" She thought for a moment then said, "I don't know it just is." I laughed and said, "Exactly."

Woman are, well for one the look, the shape, the scent, the movements, we all can admit our appreciation for the female body.
But women are more then that, they are strong and weak at the same moment, they are graceful and foolish in another, they are powerful and needing a moment later. Woman cover so much ground in the needs of other woman. Some say it's 'not right, it's not natural'. Well believe what you want but I never found a man that could treat me like a woman does, never found a man that could make me as happy as a woman, never found a man that felt more natural and right then when I have a beautiful, gentle woman in my arms.
And that ladies, is why I am a lesbian.

Posted

such a stupid question, yet i am it asked all the time. Its like asking why is the sky blue? or why cant humans fly? etc etc etc.. zzzzz. some things just ARE!!!. plain and simple im a lesbian because i am a lesbian lmfao! xx

Posted

'A close friend once asked me "Vee, why are you a lesbian?" I asked in return, "Whats' your favorite color?" She hesitated and then answered, "Green." Again I questioned, "Now, why is that your favorite color?" She thought for a moment then said, "I don't know it just is." I laughed and said, "Exactly."'

If I was you I'd have said your friend was lacking in creativity. Theres a reason she likes green, maybe it makes her relaxed or feel some special way and maybe she doesn't know it. Its interesting to hear all the comments people make. What seems to come up a lot is men, vee does it matter if you never found a man who could be like that? What if you did find one?

Posted

because the only species i connect with emotionally are female. Have tried to imagine myself with a male and it always makes me cringe. . .

Rachel_Kind
Posted

@Vee nice!

Posted

i connect emotionally with females rather than males, i find men unappealing in the way they act emotionally which is so much more different than the way girls act so thats why

Launa_Halls
Posted

Looking For a Lovely lady to add me on msn... i have webcam
ladieswomen@hotmail.co.uk

Posted

all rerecorded by a guy too Launa?