Jony_Star

Any Clubs Here In Oregon??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok well since i'm stayin in Oregon...i will need to know where the gay clubs are...cuz i need some party time once in a while...so apparently my relatives tell me that Portland here is like the Los Angeles of Oregon...so i can only assume that Portland is the place to go...but i need club names...so does anyone know any clubs here in Oregon???...a club for guys around their 20s would be great seeing as that's my age group...

Dave_Mack
Posted

I might suggest do a GOOGLE search for GAY CLUBS Portland OREGON. Be sure to put in the STATE as there are some in Portland MAINE.
Will you be in Oregon long? When R U going back to Calif? You don't want to be a fish out of water...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

silverados, hobos, jocks, the eagle, ccslaughters

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

Well I been tp Portland once. The guy that picked me up in the Holiday Inn near the Airport was gay. So he showed me around to the Clubs there. Had a great time.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i for got to ask which clubs do you perfer to go to? young men, middle age guys or old guys?

Posted

Cc slaughters and redcap/boxxes are my two favorite clubs in Portland. If stripclubs are your scene than I would recommend silverados. It's nice there

Posted

well i prefer the young men clubs...@Dave...well i might be out here for a year of two...so i'm gonna need clubs to hit up when i can or get a chance to...after that it's back to west hollywood, california for me...which btw...i should change my location to bend, oregon...even though i'm not looking to get attached to anyone here while i'm in oregon...unless they plan to move out of oregon and move to cali...otherwise i'm gonna wait til i get back to cali...& find me another cali boi like me...hehe...but yea...thanks for the suggestions guys...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that would be cc slaughters and silverados.

Posted

Jony
There are also two gay Bars in Eugene Oregon; Neighbors Bar and Club arena. Eugene is closer to Bend by about a hundred miles, and is a college town, so most of the people in the bars are going to be in your age group.
Chris

Posted

cool thanks homer & chris...i'll be sure to check those out...whenever i have some free time & money...

Posted

Eugene has an active LGBT community with the College, so it might be a good place for you to look. Plus it is only two hours away instead of three hours to Portland. It isn't going to be something you can do every night, and probably not every weekend, but it is there when you can afford to go.

Posted

yea...well i'm sure we can give both Eugene & Portland a shot...no harm in exploring oregon while i'm up here...

Posted

No, no harm in exploring. And if you keep your mind open, you might find a cali boy. Or, even a reason to stay in Oregon.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

eugene, salem and portland is the ony citiies in oregon that has gar bars and clubs

Posted

haha...no Chris...that's exactly why i'm not looking to date or get in a serious relationship...because my mind is set on going back to cali...so i rather just have fun...salem...well again when i have money & time...i'll be sure to check those cities out..thanks guys....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

he has me chris lol