Trenton_Allen_Lucas
Posted

hey im new so help me out and talk

Lynn_Gale_Martella
Posted

love to be your friend Trenton

Keith_Imeson
Posted

just come out to the people you really trust ,join a gay youth group if you can find one. i know it,s hard but you just have to enjoy being who you are and the friends will come

gstanescu84
Posted

Lovlevy wording Keith. Agreed with all said.

Posted

And always be true to yourself

Keith_Imeson
Posted

george coffery sometimes i can come with some wisdom i wish i had it when i was younger

gstanescu84
Posted

Aww thats nice man. I wish I was da same. Im a late bloomer, in that I came out in my late 20s. Before then knew nothing of da gay world.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

george i knew i was different from a early age and had to hide my feelings and try not look at other guys. it was really hard i high school i,m out to some people and not to others but it makes me mad at myself for not being totally honest and out. so i keep to myself alot. these sites really help just to get things off your chest

Posted

I was lucky enough to have had great high school years. I guess everyone knew I'd be gay but all my friends waited on me. Coming out year was a lot of stress most is when you've been sorta in the closet. I never really distinguished myself as in the closet.
I was totally the geek type too, but by that time I came out I liked to think I had enough respect that I was never bugged, not once. that or I was just too oblivious to notice, lol.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

its funny i,ve never been in a relationship with agirl and people still don,t get it or may be their just being polite or just don,t care which is the way it should be