Chud

Good and bad news... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Good news! I am entering what is called Remission, which means my illness Ulcerative Colitis (UC) is going! It's NOT cured because it has no cure, they all it remission because it can at anytime come back, I'm happy that I'm finally entering remission after 10 months of utter hell with it!

Bad news! My ex is being a twat (pardon the French)
And it's got to a point where I just want to kill him, really kill him.
But I'm not doing time for him, I don't wish him any harm cause I know, he'll pay for this, one day he'll feel what it's like to be treated by dirt by someone you love and care about, but I won't be there to watch him crash and burn to the ground by the one person he thought he could trust more than anyone in the world.
I'm done caring for him, he's caused me too much pain!

Posted

glad you're doing better and fuck him keep the faith(whatever it maybe) wiil help you find the right man

Posted

Glad you doing ok.

elSac08
Posted

Similar circumstances, it still hurts because he just walked away; yes I had my hand in it, but leaving was his decision. It f*****g still hurts, but gradually coming to realize that it was due to end. Hang in there; it does get better!!!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

glad to hear that Richard, i will keep you in my prayers

Posted

Lol, the ex I'm talking about was called Elis and an Ellis commented on this, how bizzare! O.O

Rod_Bell
Posted

Good to hear you're doing alright.

Posted

If a person does not take care of himself, he will not be able tp take care of anyone else. I am very happy that you are doing better; please know you are in my prayers.

Posted

congrats on remission an poo to guy who blind to you you find better

gstanescu84
Posted

I'm delighted for you man. Keep well. Sorry abotu ur fella. U dont need more hassle in ur life.