COCK AND DICK - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Why do some blacks call the penis dick and whites say cock? Which do you like? Cock takes me to a farm and i don't like the sound dick sounds more forceful. So please let's open the floor and don't get deep on this, it's not a deep subject

Posted

I haven't the slightest idea.

Kathy_Griffin
Posted

I alway thought that a cock was a bigger level of dick, then a dick....haha gotta love gay convos ;D

Posted

Well like I said give me a big fat long hard dick and a bitch can work magic. I'm a big girl and need a big meal. If you can't fit a magnum I'm not fucking with you. And for all of y'l that don't want a magnum is is a codom for really big dick men 9 and higher

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

.-. weird...

David_Dubber
Posted

Personally I prefer the word 'cock'

Posted

David may I ask why. No judgement just want to know. I think what I'm trying to find out is is it a racal thing or just the word we heard. And Kyler what is so weird

Posted

The circumference of a man's package is the same as that of his nose, and the length is equivilant to the length of his hand from his wrist to the tip of his middle finger.

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

Nose, idk, but my weewee ISN'T that long...I have long piano player fingers, and jesus christ if my weewee was that big I'd just die. EW!

Posted

There was a song many years ago that I live by "dont want no short dick man

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

1. NOT a man, ima femboy ^-^
2. Dick size dosen't matter
3. I like myself >:|

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Mark,
Re your question as to why I prefer the word 'cock' to dick'. No particular reason except that in the UK 'dick' usually refers to somebody thick and uneducated

Posted

I always get jealous of men with long fingers, and I always always laugh at men with small noses.

Posted

We use dick somewhat the same way here when we call someone a dick, and that sounds like a man's penis to me. And Kyler I'm a fem myself and dick size somewhat mattters to me. Don't tell me it's what in a man's heart that matters, hell you can't take a heart to bed

David_Dubber
Posted

You can take a heart to bed but you can only play with a cock, lol

Posted

Trust me, David, you can play with a man's heart, too.

Posted

you can but dick is much more fun

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

dick means small penises and cock means big ones

Posted

i have had a lot of really big dicks and from what i'm hearing is white people per to use cock which means large where dick means large for use

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

COCK = BIG AND READY

DICK = SOME ONE NOT NICE SAME AS PRICK

JJ_NN
Posted

good for you,Kyler

Posted

Mark you are so wrong that whites do not say Dick and Blacks say Cock, I am white and never say Cock, I say Dick Prick or Nob. Yes Peter they are used to call someone names, but I wonder Mark why your asking? Lovely photo of you by the way.

Mark_McHugh
Posted

To me, "cock" is more erotic and "dick" is more humorous. So I use either of them depending on the context.

"I sucked his cock."
"He put his cock in my arse."
"He has a big cock."
"He has a small dick."
"He accidentally exposed his dick."
"He flopped out his cock."

Actually, I do think "cock" implies something bigger or harder than "dick".

Mark_McHugh
Posted

Yeah, I have heard that the average cock/dick size isn't different depending on race or ethnicity and there are plenty of web sites that say that. But I have done my own studies in previous years (cruising gay sauna on towel free nights) and it isn't what I noticed.

Chad_Rogers
Posted

Been with two sexy blk men here and one was HUUUUGE while the other, well... he was still good in bed at least. The point is it doesn't have anything to do with race, though I've noticed skinny white boys tend to be pretty hung about 75% of the time. I nearly always say dick myself, though I think cock is much hotter. I'd prefer a guy I'm fooling around talk about his "cock" then his "dick" because it's sexier. But in plain conversation, outside the sheets, dick is the word I seem to always use. Also, Mark Lewis: I agree that a huge dick is better but it really isn't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean. I've been with MANY MANY men (rofl) and I've known a few to have HUGE dicks and use them all wrong. While I've also slept with a few who were not very big and they rocked my world. I do think big dicks are prettier tho.