Amanda_Leigh_Canterbury

Threesome - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Ok so i'm bi my bf said for our anivsery we could have a three some. I really wnat to but i'm very nerovus and excited. The biggest thing is i'm not really sure how to find a girl for that. so i'm kinda looking for advice and maybe some ideas.

Veena_Putnam
Posted

My biggest advice to you is look but dont try hard to find it. Im having that same issue. Most girls are only into women or dont feel comfortable with the man being involved!

SarahLynn_Bower
Posted

yup, same here.
although.. sometimes on craigslist However, really got to screen that very caarefully. and use a disposable email for responses

Don't know if i'm up to trying that or not but sometimes i am intrigued just because of mmm limited local choices ;P

Alanna_Christine
Posted

Threesomes can be very good or very bad, and there's not much way of telling which way they'll go till you're already in the deed..Finding someone that is into the same things you are (not like hiking and junk like that..likes the same positions, into the same kinks, adventurous but not so much that you get freaked) is so important. And if you find a friend that may want to be the third, it might not be the blessing you think it is..

This advice is all taken from personal experience and is by no means an absolute. Take with a grain of salt.