Samantha_Cruz_51415

hey hey need prayer - The Gay Christian Network

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

heyt to everone out there i need prayer for my mind right know i am starting to fall for my bf bf and i know that i shouldnt be bc he is happy marry for more then 30 years yes he is cheating on his wife with me but i know that what i am feeling for him is so wroug so i need prayer plz

Posted

If he is cheating on his wife, no matter how much your falling in love with him. I would recommend backing off?

Posted

always rememerif he's doing it to his wife it's only a matter of time you're next

Posted

Sam, this is the sort of thing that happens in what I consider a very open set of relationships. Innocent people get hurt. (Like ur bf bf wife) she probably expected commitment and ended up with a player which to me makes him a big looser. Do you really want that for your life or would it make you happy to hurt someone (his wife)?

Jerry_O'Brien
Posted

I Will Say a Prayer for you BUT if you Read the Bible & Understand what God talks about in those Pages he so desperately wrote for us to live our lives by, God is Telling You The Answers to your Prayers "Leave Him". He is Cheating on His Wife with You & you are Betraying your Friendship with her as well. I personally had this happen to me by my ex partner But I was the Receiver & I Kicked Both of them to The Curb & Then Prayed for a God to send me a God Fearing Man to enter my life, His name is Barry, he was Not my Type at all so we started as friends & then grew into Roommates renting a 2br 2bath Apt within about 6months we were Together as One with a greater understanding of What God wants for us, Its to be Happy Without Hurting Others & at the end of the Day Keeping Our Morals “The Teachings from Gods Word” in Tact. My Partner was in a wheelchair & over weight and Turned out to be the Biggest Blessing in my life Until God brought him home to Heaven 3yrs later, It wasn't in our Plan or even from a some Ongoing Health Issue so it hit me Hard But at the end of the Day I was Blessed to share my life with such a Beautiful Caring Loving person who wouldn't hurt a fly & would give you the shirt off his back Or off my Back lol & the Money in Our Jeans. Money didn't mean anything to him & that may have been a reason he was poor As I turned out to be the bread winner, I guess thats one thing I Loved about him. With that being said, I Hate when People Sit in Judgment Like they don't have a mirror in there House or know what a sin looks like, SO Please Know I am Not Judging you Sam because Iam sure you are a Beautiful loving person & Only want the best from life. I know that my God knows I’am a Sinner & I Pray Daily for God’s Forgiveness as I Try to Live a Good life giving to others with a open heart without expecting anything in return. Please Don't get down on yourself, We are all Human & because of that We All Sin in different ways And thats One Reason God gave his only living son to die on the Cross. (was For Our SIN). I think you know what you need to do with this subject, This man is Using you for whatever reason But as one other person stated If you stay with him You will be Next. Relationships Build On Lies Are Over 98% more likely to Fail then If Ones Honest with themselves & there Partner. God Bless & I Pray to hear back from you soon that You did what God would want for you. Truly Jerry

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i am not going to stop doing what i am going with him he mean to much to me to lose a good guy like him.he is truly a good guy he just not happy sexuly in his marege.but i need to stop having feeling for him more then friends.i know that noting more going to happen then what we have now.it just hurt me so much to know that i would give up alot to be with him if i had to.but noting still doing to happen more and is sukes my bf doing even know how much i truly like this guy.i would drop my bf in a sec to get with this guy but like i said that not going to happen he happly mary to a great woman.

Posted

just wanted to know what kind of friend are you lusting after your so call best friends man? A true friend, I think. would find a way to control ones feelings. NOT JUDGING JUST ASKING? How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? Let me guess, you wouldn't care or it wouldn't happen to you

Posted

And John how dare you say that she needs to go to hell. When did you become god? yes she is doing wrong, but the whole this is to try and help her get out of this mess she's in. Yes, she is being selish and only thinking of herself, but we should let God of our understanding cass the first stone not us. Try to understand that she doesn't feel good about herself or just don't care for anyone other than herself, but to tell her she needs to go to hell isn't right oh and by the way samantha you already drop your bf when you started fucking a married woman's husband

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

me an my bf dont have many rules in us as long as i was a around i wouldnt cure but if he did it behead my back it be over . ... her man bi and she dont like it she in love with a man that he not,he come to me and my man bc he can have a woman that love that he into man an that he free do to almost anything he want to wan i am there.i love wan he go down on my bf an i love to see them have fun together bc i know that i could naver give my bf that bc i am not a man,like my bf know that he cant give me that samthing a a woman can give me. i know it would kill her and end them if she were to ever find out what we do.but everything happen for a reason idk what this is for yet but good or bad i will learn from it.i know it really bad but i wish they end it bc he could be free to be who he was meant to be a bi man that love man but i know that will naver happen an i am dealing with it everyday i know that i am naver going to get what i truly want from him and i know its wroug to wish what they had for so long to end but maybe it need to.not for me but for himsalf.i am starting to look at marrege diffent know he marry every young and i dont think he was really for it but he did it bc back then that what you did.i dont think i am going to get mary young know i am going to wait till i am over 25 year old to do it so that i can live my life for me.

Posted

you are so very right it is your life but stop calling this woman your bf because once again a true friend no matter what would never fuck your friends man. laughing in her face and fucking her man behind her back, truly glad i'm gay and not your so call friend. if you are as grown as you claim to be you would see how wrong all this is, but you aren't so grow up and find something you want for your very own, and note what is done in the dark will cometo the light and what goes around comes around.

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

hes wife is not my friend i have naver meet her b4 and i dont want to bc i know the min she who see me and how i react around him .she would know woman are not dumb at the lest she know.but my bf bf is my boyfriend in my head anyway.i clame him as mine so that i can put my 6 month role on him.his a great guy an know how to plz me that y i like him so much that and he pay me more attion then my bf does when i am around .

Posted

sorry i thought you where saying she is your bf, but still for you happiness you are willing to fuck up someone else life? even if he isn't happy you feel you can make him happy, well you're not doing a good job if he won't leave his wife for you and that show how much he truly cares for you or the other woman in this story, just keep living and you will soon know the hurt she is feeling

Posted

Sam... no lecture, no words of wisdom. You know better, and as has been said, if he does it to one, he will repeat it.

Get a grip! God really has no play in this. We are all given the rules, and I was one who broke those rules, but it didn't make it right.

Do the right thing.

Posted

@Sam Agree fully.

Posted

dear john i was in a round about way agreeing with you, sorry that it came off wrong, and you are right i should have left off the god thing. SO VERY SORRY THAT I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD AND WILL DO MUCH BETTER

Samantha_Cruz_51415
Posted

i am not going to stop seeing him i just need to stop having feel for him