Chud

Fucking wink! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

If anyone has been given a wink off of me then I am sorry, this new stupid system that this website has installed has had me clicking on someones picture to view their profile and next thing I know I've sent a wink.
1. I have not sent anyone a wink out of my free will.
2. Can we please have the old system back, I don't like this new crappy way of dong things, it's really put me off of this website

Posted

How did it used to be. I agree. One winks when they find a handsome guy.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

try hitting the bottom right of the picture. it goes to the profile with out the winks

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I don't like the new system either.

Posted

What is the difference between the old system and the new.

Posted

Agree Dean

Posted

Hi guys,

As is explained by Dean, the four functions on the picture are very clear now.
If you still don't like it, please comment below, and we'll bring it into further discussion!

@Dean, thx for the explanation, cheers!

Posted

Dean, I know all that, but I still forget, I'm use to clicking on someones picture to check out their profile and forget about the stupid new system they have, in my opinion I absolutely despise it! I'm kinda annoyed that the gays.com team tampered with a perfectly good system.
I believe they should get rid of it and go back to the good old classic way!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Because the profile Pics are small it can be a problem. I personaly would have prefered they didnt change it but who am I to complain.
The problem I have had on here, and I wonder if other have too, is you click on someones name to check them out and it starts to open up the persons info and then hangs, And if you restart IR it does it again if you go back to that person. Much later it seems OK. Any one else have this problem?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Richard, it was the same with me then i started to think what would it do if i click on the right corner and i have been doing that ever since. you are not alone sweety