Robert_Hill_54728

GENUINE YOUNG GAYS ..... - Gay Guys! <3

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

i have made several younger gay mates,some i sleep with some i don't,use your brain not your dick to think with,and you won't get ripped off or hurt

Posted

I DONT GET CHANCE TO USE OR BE USED BOO HOO

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

o.o im young..

Posted

Well any young guy ask's me for money, i tell them 2 get lost. But i do meet genuine young guy's who want 2 sleep with me and that's fine,i may giv them money 2 top up their phones just 2 keep in touch.

Posted

YOUNG OR OLD I JUST WANT TO MEET SOMEONE

Posted

ouch hope not think not all after cash.

Posted

I cant prove it though....
i still care about the little bastard....
we were v good mates...cant bring myself to hate him....

Posted

well, i honestly can say i am into older guys. guys my age (at least the ones i've known) are too flighty for me

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you do what you have to do i love young guys the way they look and smell i just wish this baggy pants thing stops and bring back the tight jeans look yum yum and those baggy swim suits whats wrong with speedos

Posted

Aww Keith, i would leave a comment but i would be attacked, so i will just agree with you

David_Dubber
Posted

Richard, why would you be attacked? Also why would anybody want to attack you anyway?

Posted

Hi David, I joke a lot,(just the way i am) but other ppl read 2 serious into my Post's. So i feel i need 2 be Cannonised into Saint Hood 2 be able 2 use this site.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

dean john i can just picture you in those speedos and every time i get a hard on thinking of running my lips againts the fabric oh oh oh ahh

Keith_Imeson
Posted

richard were all grownups say what you have to say i know i won,t think any thing bad of you

Posted

Tanx Keith, but it's ok anyway, i am trying 2 stay away from the discussion's, i will only post if nesseccery. So what i really do is private message my friend's. Tanx again Keith. ^HUG'S^