Robert_Hill_54728

GENUINE YOUNG GAYS ..... - Gay Guys! <3

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

i have made several younger gay mates,some i sleep with some i don't,use your brain not your dick to think with,and you won't get ripped off or hurt

Posted

problem is,,u shudnt use people nick...ive never done in my whole life..n never will..

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

I DONT GET CHANCE TO USE OR BE USED BOO HOO

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

o.o im young..

Posted

Well any young guy ask's me for money, i tell them 2 get lost. But i do meet genuine young guy's who want 2 sleep with me and that's fine,i may giv them money 2 top up their phones just 2 keep in touch.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

YOUNG OR OLD I JUST WANT TO MEET SOMEONE

Posted

ouch hope not think not all after cash.

Posted

I cant prove it though....
i still care about the little bastard....
we were v good mates...cant bring myself to hate him....

Posted

well, i honestly can say i am into older guys. guys my age (at least the ones i've known) are too flighty for me

Keith_Imeson
Posted

you do what you have to do i love young guys the way they look and smell i just wish this baggy pants thing stops and bring back the tight jeans look yum yum and those baggy swim suits whats wrong with speedos

Posted

Aww Keith, i would leave a comment but i would be attacked, so i will just agree with you

David_Dubber
Posted

Richard, why would you be attacked? Also why would anybody want to attack you anyway?

Posted

Hi David, I joke a lot,(just the way i am) but other ppl read 2 serious into my Post's. So i feel i need 2 be Cannonised into Saint Hood 2 be able 2 use this site.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

dean john i can just picture you in those speedos and every time i get a hard on thinking of running my lips againts the fabric oh oh oh ahh

Keith_Imeson
Posted

richard were all grownups say what you have to say i know i won,t think any thing bad of you

Posted

Tanx Keith, but it's ok anyway, i am trying 2 stay away from the discussion's, i will only post if nesseccery. So what i really do is private message my friend's. Tanx again Keith. ^HUG'S^