Susan_Duviella

The Homosexual Beast God. - The Gay Christian Network

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Peter... very interesting post. I have to say I couldn't read it all straight through, but did skim through much of it. It was difficult to read as all the words seem to be running into each other with no break, and it is a bit confusing.
In much of what you wrote, it's like you are God writing to us... and we know you are not. You also made a comment regarding women in the beginning that I find offensive.

Much of what you wrote also appears as though you have quoted someone or some book or something; if they are all your words, I guess it just makes no sense to me. You said you have "on good authority" that homosexuality is not a sin; I agree with you that homosexuality is not a sin, but I don't think we need any authority other than God to tell us that.
You also stated it is a choice, I don't agree. I don't know anyone who would purposefully chose to live a life that will bring discord into a family, loss of friends, the chance of getting ones ass beat or even worst, get killed because of it. A choice? I think not. I believe who we are is because we are born that way. Personally, I hate labels anyway and feel that a person should be able to love and fall in love with whomever love brings to them.

You also lost me with this Frederick & Peter??? Also this @Number10gov?? What is all of that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to judge or criticize, I am simply letting you know what I am getting from what you have posted... a bit confused. Perhaps you can, I don't know, explain a little better?

Posted

Agree with you Peter. Each and everyone are entitled to their own opinion. He brought up some interesting points. But surely could have put in more understandable format as most on here are not a Theologian.

Posted

Fully agree with you Dean.

Posted

I am sure there are some interesting points in this missive, but for the life of my the understanding was extremely difficult. I have suffered through enough theology classes in my time, and none were that disoriented. Can you tell me in a sentence or two the point your were trying to make? I'm sure there is a discussion there someplace, but I can't figure it out.

Posted

We are made in His image. I did not choose to gay. I prayed, I bargained to take this away from me. I even contemplated the end. To say this is a choice is preposterous... If that is what you are trying to say.

As a Christian, we are to follow the words of Christ. I find no place in the Bible where Christ even mentions... alludes to, otherwise discusses homosexuality.

If one wants to put themselves on a guilt trip, have at it. I for one have been down that road and it is nothing but disaster. I for one will follow the Christ and will let you take whatever it is you are trying to display.