Tach_Chew_We

homosexual beast god. - Gay Guys! <3

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

sounds more like a preacher gone rye

Randy_Martin
Posted

It must feel nice to be the only person that God has informed of his will & his plans. But why would you think that you can communicate with him any better than anyone else? My maker knows how to talk to me himself and let me know what I need to directly - he can do that with all of us. Do you think that your viewpoint is the only one? Are all other religions & spiritual views invalid in his eyes or is it yours? I hope you forgot to take your meds today - I hope you don't really think like this.

Posted

Wow. A couple of hours by the Hudson River ought to clear your mind.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

that sounded like a serman that went bad to me lol.

Randy_Martin
Posted

A semen sermon? LOL

JJ_NN
Posted

just too bad and ridiculous.............

Posted

well, you're entitled to your opinion. And I'm entitled to mine. And here it is: What a load of crap!

Posted

So do anyone understand what he is talking about.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

sorry i could not follow it. i mean to say that i did not understand any of it. blame it on my learning disability

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

homer its not your falt i read it 5 times befor i got the jist of it so iuts not your disibalityi dont know what @number 10.gov is but wehe whole thing is the rantings of a distureb man who i hope finds some help porofesiuonaly that is he

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

okay i thought it was me. i read it 6 times and i still did not get it.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

It reads like several people talking at the same time,a jumble of thoughts feelings and contradictions .Anyone who quotes the bible out of context and talks as if he were god gives me a concern over mental stability.I only read it once and it started giving me a headache.maybe if we could get it in clear bullet points it maybe easier to consider.