first time. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

looking to have my first time, which is better for the first time top or bottom ps message if you are interested and from brisbane.

Alexzander_Iseaha_Shelton
Posted

Just do what you feel is more for your personality and what you feel as being more of.

Posted

First time for gay sex generally, or first time fucking? Sounds like you're really focused on fucking, but if it's your first gay experience, you might want to save fucking for the next time. Concentrate on getting to know each other sexually, enjoying each other's bodies, kissing, being intimate. Fucking's great, both as a top and as a bottom. Which role you want to play depends totally on you, what you want, what your partner wants, how the chemistry works between the two of you. Try both, maybe, and then if you like both, stay versatile -- that works for a lot of us. Or specialize, if that's what gets you goin'. Totally up to you.

David_Dubber
Posted

Agree with Blanziflor. Which ever position you eventually prefer all I would say is good luck to you and a long and happy gay life

Heebie999
Posted

Neither top, nor bottom, is "best" for the first time... what's best for a first time is for you & whomever you're with to experiment & figure out what you enjoy.
You might already have some tendency towards topping or bottoming... a way you've thought of yourself.. if you've thought of yourself as both.. then that's good too.
Either way.. you should try both! =D They're both great.. although I know I tend to prefer bottoming most of the time, I like both.
The most important thing, I would say.. it don't waste you're time with someone you're not comfortable with. You'll have trouble relaxing, and it just won't be as enjoyable as it would be with someone you feel "right" about.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

some times the person is so hot you just want rip their clothes and go at them.but i think it,s better to get to know the person a little bit and then go at it. your still young take your time

Posted

ah yeah i've had offers but i'll just roll with it and see what comes my way lol.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

sometimes it,s better to get a few points from other people but in the end you have to make your own mind just be careful