Tired of Being Single - Love and Romance

Bek404

Posted

I'm almost 30 and it seems that it's harder and harder to date. Or is it that everyone around my age is with there life partner.

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

I am 44 and sometimes I ask myself the same question...

Posted

i think we all ask ourselves questions like this

Posted

Your partner will come with patience. I met mine at age 48 and she is well worth the wait!

Tamika_Black
Posted

I agree, I'm 25 and I ask myself this question almost every day.

Roberto_J._Messuti
Posted

or is it that our expectaitons are higher than we realise? but at the same time, why not wait for the sparkle and butterflies? xxx

Posted

That's true, but I've been in this state for about a year. I wondering if there is a nice girl in my area that's single. If so hit me up

Posted

im only 21 but i ask myself that all the time but miss right will come when you least expected and you'll be glad that it wasnt rushed. So live life and have fun you never know you might find her while you r relaxing and having a good time.

Posted

i keep waiting for ms wonderful to stop by so we can begin out lives together, but I dont seem to be able to find her. I've sifted through some of the woman in the past and then took a long break and I feel alone again looking for that special someone to once again make my heart feel full and let me love someone and give my love to someone.

Posted

I'm tired of wanting someone I can't have...

Posted

Who is this someone you cant have?

Posted

There's this girl I've been in love with for nearly 3 years. And I occasionally develop crushes on other girls but I can't do anything about it. I'm in a relationship with my son's father but I'm not sure how much longer I can deny just how much I'd rather be with a woman. It's worse than being single.

Posted

I tried to deny my love of women when I was married, but I was daydreaming about women all the time. I started waiting to not go to bed. We got into arguements. We finallly went to therapy and the therapist said we should get a divorce and I should be who I wanted to be and I left and did it with just my clothes and lived on the floor in someones room till I could get it all together. I know i am happier that I got away from that angry man and found all those wonderful women. Just need to find the keeper

Posted

I thank you girls for your advice... I hope everything will work out soon.

Posted

Wow you sound like me, Andrea!
I finally broke it off with this man I was ENGAGED to last year - ughhhh - when he confided in me that he felt I was going to leave him for a woman. (he knew I'd dated women all my life and ventured into the heterosexual world because that's what SOCIETY teaches us).
He was right. Although there was no actual woman in sight, I knew staying with him was going to be a mistake. I'd stopped even kissing him cuz it felt wrong. What really kept us together was his daughter. It ***s me I'll never see her again but I did the right thing and now I'm better for it.

Posted

Sorry that you can't see you daughter =\

Posted

Wasn't my daughter but I helped in the raising since she was a baby and I have to tell you - she's the ONLY thing that held us together. It still hurts but I couldn't live that lie ... Even her mom saw me as her 'other' mama. Ain't that something else?
Sigh ...

Posted

That sucks, Marukah. Can you at least find out how she is doing? That would be so hard. I couldn't imagine leaving my child! I understand and being true to yourself and personal happiness. It's just hard to break up a relationship for that. Especially when there's children involved. I feel like I HAVE to make this work and deny any feelings I have elsewhere. Some days are more successful than others.

Posted

No, I can't. It's too ***ful cuz then the dad is going to try to get involved again. As it is, he has his friends calling "looking" for him as IF they don't know we broke up OVER A YEAR AGO!
I think what you're doing is admirable, Andrea, but you will hate yourself for it later because you will have wished you'd done something sooner. I did for a while but thank God I found the person I believe I'm meant to be with.
Think hard. Look to the future.
Do you smile when you're with your baby's dad? I mean a genuine smile?

Posted

That's such a hard question to answer.... we're such good friends....

Posted

i have a gf there are days where i want to be single cuz its just soo much easier at times... dont get me wrong i love my gf and all but there are days i just wish i didnt have one.. i just dont know anymore....