Kyler_Ky-x

What do YOU guys want?... - Gay Guys! <3

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

I want to create a group that will actually go somewhere, because, when someone creates a group 1 of 2 things will happen:

1. A few people will join the group and that's it.

ORRRRR

2. Lots of people will join the group, but NO ONE talks or starts discussions.

So I'm asking YOU guys, what's a group you all would wanna join, and would be willing to actually PARTICIPATE in? This group is for YOU. I know there's this one, but seriously? I think it's time for a breath of fresh air, NOT created by ONE person, but by the entire Gays.com community. So tell me what you guys want

Gay Boys Only? Topic? I want YOU to tell me what YOU guys want, and I'll do my best to make it the most bomb-ass group ever!

LET'S ME OUR GROUP THE #1 GROUP ON GAYS.COM!!!

xx Kyler

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

*********CLICK ON THIS DUSCUSSION PLEASE**********

Posted

Well Kyler i love talking Sex,Sex,Sex but unfortunateley i am not allowed here, some time's i feel the site is like facebook or just a diary type of thing. There's lot's of bloody hot guy's on here (inc u). But i hav made some great friend's on here. And also i have slept with 2 member's off this site

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

Ok, so Richard want's a Sex/Meet and Greet? xD Ok.

I really wanna create a site everyone would enjoy, and if the group is a big enough hit then I'll make an entire website for it c:

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh my word Richard lol good for you babe. how about a group for those who loves to do stuff togetherness :-)

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

hmm interesting, ill keep that in mind! :-)

Posted

What about a place where people can share their dreams and ambitions?

Posted

I'm just so new here. Signed up this week. I'm hoping to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldy go where no gay man has gone before.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

ggod saying jack

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oops i meant to say good saying jack

Posted

Gud 2 meet u Jack and welcome 2 the site, Kewl Name

Kyler_Ky-x
Posted

Hmmm how about a big gay "online gay bar"? I could make a website for it! watcha guys think? o:

Posted

Richard, thanks for the compliment. Homer, I actually stole the saying from a TV show.

Posted

Yep Kyler giv it a go, really sound's gud 2 me

Posted

online gay bar sounds good.. let's try it... i'll buy all the vodka

and if i may... i think all this chat is fine, but guys really want to meet on a physical basis (not just for sex, but that too) so how about having big cities, Paris, London, New York, San Francisco, etc. and once a year have a 'get together' to really see and touch each other? needs working on.. but will have more inspiration after my first martini :-)

Andy_Lee_54601
Posted

succinct and to the point, i like it lol. but can it be a little bit shorter? lol sorry Dean. xxx :-)

gstanescu84
Posted

I so agreee with your Richard. WE cant talk too much sex. loads of hot guys. mmmm

Posted

so if i'm reading this all there is in the gay guy world is fucking? some of y'll can't think above the hairline. don't they have enough of those sites already? don't get me wrong fucking feels real good, but isn't there more? DUDE how about a site where you could just be yourself. i won't always hit a sex only site

Posted

Kudos to Dean and Mark.