michael update - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi ya guys thanks for all your prayers, they are working wonders. Michael was up walking a bit yesterday. Had soft food, then dinner was solid food. He gets up tp sit in a chair to eat. Today they'll be taking him off the pain pump which he rarely used anyway. Donnie was exhausted but happy when he layed his head to sleep last night.

GBU

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Great News Debbie...thanks so much for all your updates. Tell Michael that he need to get back on here soon...we miss him.

Tawee_Toemsuk
Posted

wow

Posted

Many, many thanks for the update; it is most appreciated!! I trust you will continue keeping us infomed. If you would, I would appreciate it if you would let Michael know that both my prayers and spirit are with him. Needless to say, he is sorely missed by everyone. And the sooner he gets back, all the better!! William

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good to hear Debbie. you mean i can not go tatto his bum? lol

gstanescu84
Posted

great. WOnderful news.

Posted

Hey guys thanks for all the positivity you've shown me. The word is being passed that you miss him greatly. I'll be getting another update this evening.

@Homer; actually I said i'd love to know someone tatooed his hiney with Spongebob maybe wearing flashey blue swim trunks! lol..ahhh too funny!!

Tawee_Toemsuk
Posted

I love it here.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol i love it Debbie

Keith_Imeson
Posted

welcome news that everything is all right