Posted

nice one

Posted

I've been there too. The feel doesn't last forever. =]

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

lovely carmen! continue it..... xo k

Posted

you say the love I had for you? Or did you mean have for you. Or is this a longing for something you wish for that can never be?

Carmen_Lin
Posted

thx jeanie i've edited it , didn;t realize that i made a mistake ~~

i know the feeling would not last long but still it'll remain somehow, buried deep down in our memories...sometime we just choose to forget the feeling and in some way we really did ~~when the feeling changes it means we realized that the person is not the one for us...if not, you'll love the person more and more because we know it by heart he or she is the one no matter what they did or how they behaved~~ it's just my personal opinion...

thanks for all the comments, i really appreciate them ^^

Posted

yes I think we have all felt that way because deep down we know what is right for us --we think-- I went through that once about 21 years ago -- gosh how time flies.
after we met I could even have conversations with her in my head and I would come through the door and its like we were conversing the whole time without seeing but mentally communicating; she was finishing the thought as I entered through the door and then I would continue to respond back to her. And I said to her, do you realize what just happened. She acted like it was normal I was in awe so maybe she was more advanced than I was with mental telepathy who knows but I became aware of it and I thought wow she is the one for me. However, she was going through a terrible ordeal and I helped her and she told me no one was able to help her in the 5 years of therapy she had and I managed to help her in less than one month and she will never forget that. It sounded so final. And the next day she would not answer the phone, and totally ignored me. It was so strange. I longed for her for many years but I also came to realize she made the decision not to be with me and I could not control that. I told my mother about this a couple years later and she said that possibly I reminded her of that bad time because I helped her and she probably felt she would be happier without me because she had moved on with her life and did not want me as a reminder. I told my mother it sounds a little selfish and I felt used, but my mom said no, be grateful you helped a fellow human being and she probably looked at you as more of a therapist then she did a friend and I was never her therapist to begin with. I don't even have a degree in that area, but I have had some schooling in that arena. I still think of her from time to time and I know she must think of me too. One time I bumped into her niece and she encouraged me to go over there to see her and her new life but I said you know I cannot force someone to love me if they don't and the niece said you don't understand, its not that way at all, and she did not elaborate anymore from that. But nothing ever came of it. I felt if she truly wanted to get in touch with me she could. She is very smart and could find anyone if she put her mind to it. So I wrote a poem about her and I think of her fondly and that's all you can do.
What do you think her niece meant when she told me"it's not that at all"
It still puzzles me.

KAREN_WENDI
Posted

i think she meant that it wasnt a ''romantic'' type of a feeling
i do
thats all it could mean jeanie
sad4u
xo k
ive been there
i can empathize

Posted

well I think she wanted to be straight again cause she ended up marrying a man.
She became a lesbian because of all the brutality she received from previous men so I guess deep down she realized she liked men more than women. I found this out later when I bumped into her niece. but its funny I am reading more into it then maybe it is. Its funny how the last words you here about someone or from someone stick with you.

Posted

when I knew her it was like we both had the same feeling that we had met in a previous time or life. I have never experienced that with anyone before and thought she was the one. Twenty years ago too things were still not out in the open and accepted like they are today.