Prayers for Ma - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Hi Everybody,

Seldom do I ask for things for myself, but I am asking for prayers for my mother-in-law. James' mother is about to find out she has breast cancer. Having been around, folks will talk to me on the cuff. I found out this morning she has cancer. Her doctor is going to tell her she has cancer in about 20 minutes.

Ma, my pet name, is 78 and just a wonderful person. Bad things do happen to good people. So some prayers for God's will to be done and to be with James and his family.

Blessings upon your homes and all within,
Patrick

Posted

I will say a prayer 2nite.

Posted

Thanks Patrick, it's a priveledge to be able to lift yours before Our Lord. Ma, james and you will be in t's an my prayers. Love ya

Posted

Thanks Patrick, it's a priveledge to be able to lift yours before Our Lord. Ma, james and you will be in t's an my prayers. Love ya

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Thank you everybody for your prayers and your advice Dean.

Things are going to be well for her. After much cajoling to get her to have mams, which she did not do in her younger life, the cancer was found in a primary stage, very small, with no signs of metastasis.

She sees a surgeon next Friday to schedule her surgery, which will be out patient of course. They do brain surgery on an out patient basis now... LOL

Thanks again to you all and continue to keep her, James, and myself, (I can't let anything happen to the old goat .. I wouldn't have anybody to pick on). I love her dearly and I need to keep her around for a bit longer.

Love to you all,
Pat