Welcome to New York - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I am in the process of moving to New York from overseas, and I discovered the Hudson River about a week and a half ago. I love going down there. I'd like to go every day ideally. It is a great place for me to think and get inspiration for writing.

I went there a few days ago, and I saw two young ladies were talking to and filming a seventy-year-old man dressed in a red red cape and a red mask over his eyes. He was wearing shorts (of course). I love this town. No matter how wierd you may be, there are people much wierder than you.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

yes! I love newyork!! what do you write?

David_Dubber
Posted

New York is my favourite city in thw whole wide world

Posted

I write poetry and plays and am working at present on an autobiographical fantasy novel.

gstanescu84
Posted

New York has been my dream holiday and home. I intend moving there next yr pending on my Irish Citizenship. Get ready NY, to welcome an addiitonal weirdo as some say. hehehe

Posted

Well, take a full wallet, and don't expect it to stay that way -- It's an expensive city. When I lived there as a student some years ago, it took me 3 years to find the best ways to get around the high costs, and then I was finished with my degree program and left! But there were fun wierdos. My fave was Rollerine, a man in a pink taffeta prom dress, with lots of petticoats so it was a really full skirt, holding a magic wand, on roller skates, with a full beard and a very hairy chest (which was clearly visible in his low-cut bodice). Not that I particularly wanted to get to know him, but it always brought a smile to see him skate by in Central Park. Of course where there are wierdos there are also sickos, so be careful. I spent an overnight layover in NYC recently and had fun clubbing all night (even at $12 cover and $6 per beer, it was cheaper than a hotel room, and more fun). The club Splash (in Chelsea) was where I went, and had fun dirty dancing with some sexy dudes. Went a little too far with one of them in the men's room, and got kicked out, but no prob, it was 5 am and time to head back to the airport anyway. Fun city, fer shure.

Jean_Sem_Ivo
Posted

ME AM ASTUDENT WHO IS NEW IN GAY LIFE CAN YOU PLIZ ADVISE ME ABIT AND ALSO MAY NEED SOME ASSISTANCE IN STUDIES. AM AT UNIVERSITY DOING STATISTICS. AND AM SINGLE FROM UGANDA

Posted

What sort of advice are you seeking, Jean? Glad to be of any assistance.