Friend Requests and Messages? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I'm new on this site, and I'm not quite sure about the etiquette of friend requests and messaging. Do people find it weird if someone they don't know adds them as a friend or sends them a message? I'd like to meet more people who live around St. Louis (or anywhere, really), but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that on this site.

Karissa_Ashley_Crane
Posted

well of course i have to be that one person that always has to add someone that i think is attractive, or just likes their profile picture aha its funny isnt it, i do it anyway how are you suppose to knoe for sure if you dont try right??

jessicazylee
Posted

unfortunately, just like in RL, it kind of depends what you look like and how you say it. As long as you're not a creeper and you say that u're looking for friends in the area, ppl are pretty welcoming on here.

Posted

nah its find... i just find it a bit annoying when people from east Anglia or japan adds me because i live in the uk so i can't really meet them... but again i might reconsider

but getting adds from strangers is ok x

Posted

Lols, from reading most of the threads and from experience it seems like most friend requests on here come from people you can't meet in RL. Honestly I've met one person from my area through this web-site, and there are maybe about 6 other women in my area that I've found but we haven't met or even really talked. On the other hand most of my other friends on here are from other states or countries and It seems I've had more in common with them. I don't know if that's just my experience but it is what it is.

Posted

Who knows that person who added you in Japan might be studying at Birmingham uni next year and like some one to hang out with? A lot of my close friends are from Japan, US, Australia, Ireland.

jessicazylee
Posted

i agree with evelyn. i've only met one person on here in RL... i prefer talking to a lot of diff ppl tho

Posted

I send adds to strangers if their pics are hot,or if we've got something in common,or if i like their profile....i would really love to meet any of them in RL.....last year or early this year i was 'pose to meet some lady from London,but it did not work out coz @ dat time she was i my country n left for some emergencies,i'm so hoping she will come back