Fritz_Swenbeck_48884

Life in general - Gay Guys! <3

Fritz_Swenbeck_48884
Posted

I'm almost ready to call it a life .. if that's what it is at all .. some may have one, but I don't so what's the point of breathing any longer .. some one needs the air

Neil_Hilde
Posted

That's all well and good, until you realize you're probably giving your air to someone who truly doesn't deserve it. You know, like, a thief, or a murderer, or a Republican.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol good one Neil Hilde. Fritz life is yours to do what ever but let me tell you this sweety, life is preciouse. take advantage of it as long as you can. once ity is gone, you will be missed by alot of folks that actually care about you

Rod_Bell
Posted

Life is a challenge. I don't recall how many times I've made mistakes. I learn from my mistakes.

Posted

Hi Fritz, This year i have followed the Coffin's of 2 of my Friend's who died by their own Hand's. The devestation they left behind with their family's is just terrible. I know only 2 well as i suffer from depression, what way u feel, but life is precious, it's just a matter of changing ur life style. @Neil, i am a Republican in Ireland lol, Cause our country is split in 2 with Britain so i am 100% republican.