Wed. update on Michael - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well he had a tough night but wanted to sit up and enjoy his clear lunch. He asked the doctor about moving onto a soft food diet. His goal tomorrow is to get up and walk a little bit. Go Michael, go Michael, go michael, go Michael! Donnie and the kids are doing good. Keep the prayers going!

Thanks everyone

Posted

cheer

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

awesomeness!!! clearfood? like iv im guessing . I hope its not something else , though ive haerd a lot of things about hospital food lol!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am glad that he is doing good

gstanescu84
Posted

cheers. ofr da good news.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Clear hospital food is pretty plain, but it is put together by a nutritionist, so it is about all the body can cope with after a procedure. Trust me, I have been there!

Good luck and hope all is going well.

Posted

there line for volenteer sponge bath j/k

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

hah!! yah, a little cardio exercise for the poor guys' heart too huh?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol okay tell mike that if he dont get better then his friend from Oregon is going to come see him in the hospital to turn him over and put a tattoo of a smiley face on his bum lol

Posted

or sponge bob square pants snicker j/k glad doing well

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol that would be good lol

Posted

Yeah I gotta admit I love the sponge bob idea! Don't forget to take a pic!

Posted

giggle we so bad

Andy_Walker
Posted

I love the levity about Michael's situation, but here am I, at just after 6.30 AM, in Royal Melbourne Hospital having just had two giant polyps removed from my aesophogus.. Soft food is all I can digest at the moment.

I know it is not a competition, and I really respect the support that Michael has had.. But I am fucking sick as well. I know I will recover because I have excellent health care.

The one thing I find amusing is that in the evening the nurses ask if you would like to take something to help you to sleep, and you agree, but then every hour or so they wake you to take blood pressure, temperature & God knows what other tests...but then the person in the next bed starts shrieking in Ukranian or Serbian down his mobile phone. AAAAARGH! it is no wonder that I am sleep deprived.!

I hope Michael does not have the same dramas!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am sorry to hear about you Andy. you are in my prayers as well. every hospital is the same every hour on the hour they wake you to take every thing they need from you. Andy please get well soon

Andy_Walker
Posted

Thank-you Homer. I will be fine.

I expect to be discharged today as all went well.,

I have a fantastic group of "Ologists" and the sooner I get away from the mad Serbians on their mobile phones, the better I will be !

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome. if you need to chat i am always here my friend