Little On Top? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

OK, ladies...I've checked page after page in this group and haven't come across anything covering this. U can check my profile to find out more about me & add me if u want - that would be great...then msg me too.
Anyway, as I say I'm "curious"...never been with another woman, but have never orgasmed with a man yet either. I don't have much to offer a playmate or lover "up top" -- I'm only a 33B and MAYBE a C if I'm near my period...lol. My question: would many women be attracted to a small woman, or do most like average or big tits? What kind of reactions should I expect from other women? Hell...what will my first time be like & how will I probably feel? C what I mean...I'm exactly that -- curious - and probably scared too...don't know what to expect.
Hope to hear from u!

Posted

Well I can't see your body but your face is really cute. I'm not a great fan of huge boobs, they are kind of turn off for me tbo. I'm sure other girls too. Its much more fun if a girl knows about sex too, a lot just lay there and expect you to do the work haha. If you have never orgasmed learn on your self first, I know that sounds dirty but if you don't know how to make it work your self it will be hard for some one else to do it. Its all a two way thing imo.

Posted

Thx Leanna. Believe me...I practice on myself LOTS. I can get myself off but not with lots of lights & bells goin' off - kno what I mean?

Posted

hehe yeah, you have to be relaxed with the other person for sure.

Posted

I'm the same way as Leanna--I tend to find smaller breasts more attractive. By the way, I haven't been with a woman yet either (although I know I'm definitely very attracted to women), so I've been doing some similar worrying, too.

Karissa_Ashley_Crane
Posted

wow

Posted

wow what, Karissa? ur gonna give me a complex!! :-(

Kimberly_Authier
Posted

I personally ADORE girls with smaller boobs. Just my thing. I wouldn't be opposed to being with someone with a bigger chest, but I really really like small.

Posted

Maybe there should be a group for girls under B cup?

Hannah_Smith_55756
Posted

im a dd and i hate it.. nothing nice about big boobs at all.. they just get in the way.. ill deffo be having mine reduced.. ive only just started to accept me for me and who i am.. so dont worry it will all come natually for you

Posted

In my opinion, I don't care for huge boobs. I like a girl a with Cs or smaller. Looks are nice when finding a girl however I like a girl with an amazing personality. You say you're curious, well i'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have about being with women Add me and we'll talk soon

Posted

i dunno, i have a crush on someone that is very slight in build, usually i'm not attracted to girls like that, but she has nice eyes, but tbh i prefer a girl with a bit more meat... i might reconsider if there is a connection

i like boobs but a C is find, i prefer natural instead of not natural lol

if you're interested to talk, just add me on here girl x

Vee_Sparrow
Posted

New to the site and been rooting around in the disscusions, this one made me giggle because I am a VERY small girl. 5 foot nothin', 100pounds, with boobs that make walls jealous. But I don't seem to have issues with girls, I personally believe it's mostly personality that will attract, body is just a bonus.

Sala_Tumanuvao
Posted

Really, I think any more than a mouthful is waste when it comes to boobs. But that's just me.

jessicazylee
Posted

I like B-D... anything smaller or bigger tends to be a little awkward. But I like A's over F's... hahahaha

my friends and I call anything bigger than DD's "homicidal mammaries"... looks like u could smother someone