What the FUCK does "LESBIAN" look like????? - Love and Romance

Posted

Yes, for the 100th time, I'm a Lesbian.

Full-blown, love only women, not into 3-somes, can't stand men hitting on me LESBIAN! Trust me ... I'd rather make out with your girlfriend and NOT YOU so don't think of even asking for that 3some cuz I might just steal her since she'll finally know what GOOD LOVEMAKING is all about!

And ... I'm getting tired of the "Really? But ... you ... don't ... LOOK ... LESBIAN ..."

So please... tell me .. exactly ... WHAT DOES LESBIAN LOOK LIKE???????

Posted

The next time u r asked that silly question just tell them" They look just like Me"and walk off.Thats what I normally do and it usually blows their mind because they know that they find u attractive and they just don't expect a lesbian to attractive.. That is the reason for that silly question.

Posted

People expect me to be a lesbian, but the older I get the less they care whether I am or not. Men get all hung up on how a lesbian should look when they really need directions on how to make love to a woman. haha. They are more in tune into what makes them get off. Be yourself; love they way you are, and except that who ever loves you loves you for the person you are and fuck the rest.

Posted

i hate people that think that a group of people should all look a certain way. people seem to need people to look a certain way, it's like they can't function if someone isn't completely obvious with their clothing/style/hair etc.

Eve_Cordero
Posted

U go girl!!!! Luv ur attitude, people seem 2 thk that cuz u r a beautiful sexy young lady that's there's just no way in hell u cud possible b a lesbian, especially guys & then they always swear that 1 night with them cud make u change who u r- yeah rights!!! Keep dreamin' guys! There just jealous they can't get in ur pant. There is no need 4 u 2 justify who u r 2 anyone as long as u know who u r want & need the hell with what anyone else thk,,, & don't allow anyone 2 tell or make u feel otherwise..

Posted

Men are fuking morons how in the hell do u look like a lesbian. Personally id tell them to go to hell but thats just my opinon. They need to grow and realize that they dont knw everything. Men act like they are the shit but in truth amy woman can do a better job then almost all of them. And really times have chanced and they still can have such a caveman mentality.

Posted

men will need an instruction manual to figure out woman and a biggger one to figure out a lesbian. It kills them that a beautiful woman would turn them down and their ego cant stand that one night with them cant turn a lesbian around to their way.

Posted

Hell no ...! I don't even play with dildos.
When people say "but, when you're with your partner, don't you use dildos? Isn't it the same thing as being with a man?". I tell them "No. And women who use dildos don't use them like men do. It's not like how you see women get it on in the movies. So VERY not like that." Many misconceptions come from damned movies.
When I'm with a woman, I'm WITH that woman. Toys or not does not a "like being with a man" moment because we are softer...

Posted

alot of men just think that every woman on the planet whats to fuck their egos! they can't understand why some women want to be with eve rather than adam. and the trouble is telling them to go to hell or what not is not going to educate people in anyway.

Posted

I have been judged by my appearance and it's insulting and degrading. One guy asked me about a band and when I told him I didn't know them he said "Oh so you have a dyke haircut but you don't listen to dyke music?" WTF?? I don't dress and act the way I do just to fit a stereotype; I do it because it is ME and this is how I express myself! Lesbians look like lesbians. They look like women. Everything else is simply self-expression.

Posted

Wow what an ass! My girlfriend hates those terms "dyke" and "butch" when it's thrown her way and she says the same thing you say, "she is who she is; not a terminology to fit what society thinks of her'.
My thing is, I get judged because I wear my hair long, love dresses and heels yet walk down the street holding hands with my girlfriend. We get stared at - a lot. Eyes go from her - to me - to her - to me ... My straight friends insist on introducing me to male friends and still get confused when I say "ugh ... pass".
I suppose it's just something I'll have to keep ignoring and hope to educate with how I live ...

Posted

life is too short to worry what the hell anyone thinks..you ladies are each beautiful and never let any one change that....it is the ignorance of men that makes these stupid ass rules....keep your heads up and tell the idiots in this world to kiss
OUR' asses....that is what i think about them....

Posted

Nah ... I'll PASS on having any man kiss my ass! LOL ...

I get you, though, Kimberly...

Posted

I hate those stero types i get them all the time because i like to wear my hair long and i wear losoe pants and muscle t-shirts on a daily but sometime i like to dress up and b girly. I was on a date a couple of weeks ago and this dude asked me "which one was which,are you the male and her the female or the other way around" and it pissed me off y do our relationships have to be she the female role and the other one the male role it stupid and ignorant. It was a date between 2 females. Why do we have to put labels to it exspecially ones we dont even care for to begin with.

Posted

omg i feel what you're saying! i get asked when my girlfriend and i have sex - who's the 'guy' and who's the 'girl'. i say: we make love. no one dominates or puts the other into humiliating or awkward positions. period. i encourage my female friends to try a woman's lovemaking once. once. they'll change views forever ...
mmmnnnn .... lol!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

before I start omg at my work the waitress is a bitch about lesbian she will come in the kitchen and laugh and tell the cooks about the lesbians that are having a date but she says two Dykes though I don't like when straight people say that because it always sounds negative but she will laugh and say I wonder who is the guy or the man. I get so pissed fuck you know its hard enough to come out but damn you cant even go out and have dinner what a bitch.
but I have not come out to the people at work I dont know how so if some one has a good idea please let me know.

but you guy should know better okay yes your pretty right how could a guy know its the same way with straight women and gay guys and even Lesbians and Gay we dont really know who is gay or lesbian so how would a guy know they just to know what one looks like so they dont make an ass of themselves next time. Its like a lesbian asking a straight women out it sucks to be let down thats all and I know we try to spot the gays from the straight too. so I can understand why a guy would ask that.

Posted

Hey I have a? My wife and I have been together going on five yrs. how do I put the spark back into our relationship!! We both work hard and lately have'nt had time to devote to each other.. Need to find our way back to..

Posted

Cynthia! Love notes inside the fridge (like the egg carton); leave a rose on the pillow; send one another pics of something funny/cute/silly that caught your eye throughout your day; send a teddy-bear gram; if you're both home at night - no matter how tired - read one another a book; a steamy one and take turns reading at least one chapter.
Stuff like this keeps my girlfriend and I in love with one another more intensely one month after another ...
Good luck honey ...

Posted

Thanks! Those are some good ideas I will be giving them a try..