Type of guys you like (For open discussion) - Gay Guys! <3

Van_Wangye
Posted

Gentle vs Wild.

Fixed (top/btm) vs Versatile

Smooth vs Hairy

Twink vs Chub

Lean vs Muscular

Touchy-ness (Long foreplaying) vs Anal (Sex)

Manly kind or Feminine kind

Penny_Mares
Posted

i like assertive people

Posted

careing an passionant

Posted

Ooh mah gawd, I definitely love the type that can take charge & play with me aggressively, but at the same time, passionately, haha! But to an extent, so not into being made anybody's bitch, haha!

Posted

I like variety! It all depends on how I feel at the time.

Posted

Gentle top that is manly + lean or muscular. No chub

Van_Wangye
Posted

Im kinda smiliar to Clements choice.

Im a gentle top/versatile finding a gentle btm. Prefer smooth/ hairy but shaven. Manly + Lean/twink/ muscular is ok. No chub. Around my age.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

it doesnt matter to me as long as he is good in bed lol

Posted

hell i love a rough neck well hang and total top

Posted

I like smooth, twink, and i am versitile as 2 the sex thing, as some guy's like me 2 be their master. But really i like being loving and gentle.

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

I'm not sure what I'm looking for anymore. When it's right, I'll know it.

David_Dubber
Posted

Younger than me,,....smooth.....bottom and a good kisser as well

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you will find some one like that Dean. who knows, maybe they are stareing you right in the face and you dont even know it lol

Van_Wangye
Posted

I so agree with Dean that character and attitude are still the most important factor.

Those above a just common physical traits opened for discussion.

Dean, I believe you will find your man someday. You have such a sweet, good character, a thinking mind, fit bod and good looks.

gstanescu84
Posted

I like the following in a guy sexual wise: a gentle, versatile, smooth, twinks, lean, long foreplay(mmmmmmmmmmmmmm), manly guy.

Rod_Bell
Posted

Enjoy masculine/feminine ( can be excited by variations of either traits). Am versatile in a relationship because it usually involves more warmup sex and foreplay! Turn ons: jkindness, caring, empathetic, simple yet complex, average cock, cute bottoms am a lover of various types love black.
, Asian, Latino and varieties.

Posted

manly, gentleman but can sometimes be naughty , smart and fun to be around. Someone who I can get along great with, drinks only moderately, doesn't smoke and take illegal drugs. But the most important thing is, he should like to sing like my bf ♥