Toxic - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

How do you deal with toxic people in your life. I know how I have dealt with mine, but want to open a discussion to see how others deal with toxic people in y'lls life. If it's not getting to personal tell a story. And if you could end the tale on a up beat note

Randy_Martin
Posted

I had a lot of toxic people in my life. I kicked them all out of my life & I am so very happy & have very little stress in life. A lot of family got put of my life by me for being toxic & negative. Apparently I didn't need them or maybe it was the stress I didn't need. Either way I am very happy with the results & the way I feel & my outlook.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i had a mother that was toxic till the day i told her to get out of my house and dont come back. never talked to her since

David_Dubber
Posted

Good for you Homer and I know that you are much happier for it

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yes i am and i dont miss her one bit but i sure do wish i knew what was happening to my dad cause he is the one that was for me for a long time

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i,m sorry to here that dean i,ve fell in love with some one twenty years ago .he was st8 but i,m still freinds with him he,s married has kids. i still love him. your still young and with your looks you won,t be alone to long

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh poor Dean, come here so i can give you a big hug sweety :-)