update on Michael - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

He's out of surgery and the surgeons said everything went excellent. He's off the respirator and will be moved to ICU for at least 2 days. His total recovery is going to be around six months.

Donnie is doing great. He's running to the motel to take care of there four legged furry kids and then back to the hospital to be with mike. Keep him in your prayers as well.

Thanks Guys

Posted

ok hope he gets well soon and gets well soon

Carl_Gruel
Posted

thanks for the update. we will keep mike in out thoughts and prayers.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

not micheal wolf is it? well no matter, whoever he is wether i know him or not doesnt matter. hope he gets well soon. blessings out to you and him! love infierceness, jan!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Janian, Mike Wolf is in the hospital and i just wanna say that he is in my prayers till he does not need them any more

Posted

Will certainly keep him in my prayers.

Posted

well wishes to

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

I didn't know! omg! hope he gets better soon . blessings and healing out to him!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

its okay Janian i am sure that every one is praying for a fast recovery

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well iam glad to hear that and hope he gets better soon

Posted

I too am happy he doing better because he knew that if he didn't we were all going to get together and beat him up LOL

Posted

giggle i bring the pool sticks j/k

Posted

LOL

Robert_Connors
Posted

he will be In my prayers too

Posted

I sure hope y'all are his friends! Sure hate for Michael to see this and knowing y'all so well, would know if these comments are just goofing around or NOT. Y'll don't need to worry about me, I do know some of you so these sort of comments feel a bit like an attack. Please be kind to Mike, ok!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea we are his friends lol. these guys are goofing around like always lol

Posted

Tanx Debbie, great news and i will keep him in my prayer's, Giv him all our Irish Love

gstanescu84
Posted

What I love about da Gays.com community, is that we all look out for each other as if we were family. Tears were brought to my eyes as I read Debbie's messsage. It's all so wonderful. I can't wait to meet you all guys for those who are in the States. Last year's Gay Pride pararde in Dublin, Ireland's theme was WE ARE FAMILY. I can so say it goes for the Gays.com community.