Boys are so difficult... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'll just be sitting outside, minding my own business; maybe combing my hair,or touching-up my makeup, and even when I'm trying to look cute, it seems like there isn't a gay boy alive in the world. -_- Seriously, WHERE DO THEY GO WHEN I TRY TO IMPRESS THEM >:O

Merlin_Cheng
Posted

I can just imagine a scene of a African field full of zebras. Most of them are white with black strips, only a few is black with white strips. You just need to open your eyes a bit to spot the differences. lol

Posted

true

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

you will find tham whan your not looking

Posted

@Tachuwe ; fully agree. I like surprises.

Posted

Love won't let you find it, you got let love find you.
Stop looking and you'll find it

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

I think sometimes you have to look. things dont dont always drop int o every one's lap. you do of course have to be carefull where you look. And for those who are lucky enough for love to just find them. just blooms by it's self in there life's little garden , I'm happy for you! but kyler, youand i seem to live on the same planet. or maybe any way .on mine the species of the beautifull gay boy who falls in love with me is either nearly extinct or is living somewher in captivity. Or they just get sucked into some alternate demension as soon as i walk out the door! good luck kyler, youll probably find some one by accident . At least i hope you do. you've got time though . but yah loneliness can really suck a lot of the joy out of life. but that's what you need to do inspite of it , just enjoy the hell out of life as much as possible.! peace in fierceness, janian

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

kyler just stay as you are. some one will find you when they are ready for love

Posted

Hey Kyler head on over 2 Ireland here and u will hav no prob XD

Posted

Sometimes you just have to turn around and see who is behind you. I bet there is someone that would worship the ground you walk on but he's just not that great looking prince everyone is looking for. It's in the heart that you will find true love, not on person looks.I know because I was behind that man for awhile and we've been together for 11 years now. Maybe todays youth set there goal's so high there unreachable.

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

probably some trueth to that. I think its pushed on people though . true happiness is finding the hottest guy with best career, the perfect romance, all that . you see it portrayed constantly. I dont know how else to say it , im sure someone could say it better. kyler your cool and beautifull as you are. so is every one else and so am I ! Wether anyone agrees or sees it or not! never let anyone make you decide to see your self as ugly or unworthy. I guess we need to lok more for the lovely and less for the heat, tho i admit , the heat is a big one wih me. but not something unovercomable. [ Is that a propper word?] ok , time to leave this now , Im staring to sound like a know it all! I certainly do not know it all! love you all! janian

Heebie999
Posted

I wish the bit about not having trouble in Ireland was true!

Posted

Hell, I find people in general to be difficult, haha! Chicks trying to get at me KNOWING that I don't enjoy what they got going on down there, & the men I find myself attracted to either play me, use me, or just simply cheat! Haha!