Antony_Terrance_Parker

A place for people to share problems and support each other. - Gay Guys! <3

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I thought it may be a good idea to have a place so guys could share all the crap that is going on in their lives.I think its upsetting some members that topics that are somewhat light hearted are being ruined by shit we all need to get off our chests.So go for it and i think we should feel better about things.

Posted

Fully agree, am sure there is a lot of shit flying out there. Even in Canada.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thank you for stepping up Terrance. this group will go far

Posted

Tanx Anthony, let's hope this one dosnt go Topsy Turby.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

god i hope not. we need more discussions like this one

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

So,whats on your minds?how do you deal with depression?What do you do when life kicks you in the teeth?its a great help to others if somone can get the ball rolling.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i usually go for walks where i can find things to get my mind off of the things that bothers me

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Yes i have a dog and even though i dont feel like walking him sometimes i am glad when i do walking certainly helps clear the mind.I do tend to stew on things and make them bigger than they are.Sometimes i wish i could turn my head off and just be.

Posted

@Anthony yeh i understand, and a lot of thing's has to do with ur Thinking, so u ought to try change ur thinking. It's very easy to get into ur head and end up with a big arguement over nothing and all to do with ur thinking.

Posted

I find keeping myself busy helps me deal with things, I can't think about things because it causes my UC to flare up, my b/f broke up with me last week and my room has never been so clean, I've cleaned it about 7 times in the last week, I've even moped the kitchen floor along with doing some gardening, it's helped me not to think about things and it keeps me busy, aslong as I'm doing something I'm not crying or hurting

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Keeping busy is good but allowing yourself the time to cry is also good.Cleaning or exercise is much better than drinking/drugging it away as some people will do.@richard its funny these internal arguments and a complete waist of time.Nine out of ten times this worry is unfounded.My ex boyfriend is very arrogent and never worrys about what people think and just thinks he is right all the time.I envy this in a way,he is so confident.How do you get confident?

Posted

I used 2 hav my head in the sand all my life, untill i understood we are all equal's.I changed my thinking and came 2 realise i am as good as the next fellow and i hav just as much 2 offer other ppl and the world. I dont know everything, but i know i am as good as the next guy weather he is a high profile person or not. I wouldnt envy anyone who think's they know it all, as u may find out it's just a front. So i hold my head up high and accept Life on Life's Term's. Work's Wonders.

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

WAS CHATTING TO A GUY 76 TOLD ME HE WAS 5 WHEN HIS UNCLE STARTED PLAYING WITH HIM AND SUCKING HIM

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i was 5 years old when a 21 year old took it on himself to fuck me in the ass

Posted

I was 12 when an really old guy done the same 2 me

David_Dubber
Posted

How does anybody know that a 5 year old or a 12 year old will not tell their parents? So many gay guys have had sex when they were young (including me). We must all be giving off some kind of vibe somehow

Posted

they tell you things like if you tell i'm going to kill or hurt your mother or they will never believe you or it alright no one has to know. plus the feeling of know something isn't right but at the same time some what enjoying it leaves a child confused

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

How awful,i hope you guys have managed to get help for the scars left by this abuse.I know adults who have problems throughout their lives due to abuse.We must protect the young and vunerable
@Richard yes you are right,i must learn to hold my head up and be confident and not a way like my ex.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i was scared that is why he got away with it. it wasn't till i turned 21 that i had told some one about it. i had lots of counseling after that. i am not as bad as i was in remembering what had happened

Posted

My abuse went on for 3 year's and the old guy wasnt the only one 2 abuse me, I thought it must be me. So i turned 2 drink 2 block out the past. Now i hav dealt with it, it will never leave me but it is not 2 bad and i learned 2 forgive my abuser's. I also dry of Booze for nearly 6 year's. If i did not seek out professional help i reckon i would hav comitted suicide.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i was almost to that point but a friend of mine in school helped me out alot

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Well done guys.Managing to forgive is a brave thing to be able to do if you can bring yourself to do it.On this subject i forgave the guy who in effect lead to my Mums death.I didnt do it for him i did it for me otherwise i think i would have carried the anger with me for years and ultimatly destroyed myself with it while he carried on oblivious.