Chud

Took a shot break but now... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm back for a bit.
Don't expect much out of me if you talk to me on chat or inbox cause I'm afraid I won't reply, I left this site about 4 days ago due to ill health, but I've decided to come back for a few days
I'm not going to talk much on here cause this is where the drama happens and this is where I get ill, so I ask of you kindly please don't give me any negative comments cause I'm not very well, but I did miss this site.

Posted

Please get better soon. I am going to the doctors tomorrow cos I am always tired for last week.

Please get better quick

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Rich I hope that you get better..I too will be going into surgery tomorrow it was supposse to be today but got bump..I can only say that I hope it was nothing I said and if so I am sorry..I will also say that I am sorry that this group has gotten out of hand with the bitching and drama but please try not let it get to you that it makes you sick...I will be talking with the group mangers and site owners about hte things that have been going on and about people calling each other out...So please take care of yourself..I have to go into surgery tomorrow now so it will be a few days before I will be back...take care

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Rich, you can always talk to me and i will promise you that i will try my best to keep the bad comments down to a minimum

gstanescu84
Posted

awww, so sorry to hear man. I'll keep you in my prayers and be thinking of you. Getwell soon Richard.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with Dean's comment.

Posted

Rich and Dean I will chant that you both recover from what ever is happening to you. I don't usually say much, but both of you seem like really good guys that give some really sincere help to other people that needed it. again my prayers to you.