well ur a hot old!!! add me, i dont think ur too old

Posted

You not too old.

elSac08
Posted

So long as you're breathing & looking - never too old. I'm 71 & still kickin'

JERRY_CAMPBELL
Posted

You can feel too old at ANY age... Or not. I hope to find someone, some day, to share 2 retirements, travel a bit and keep on truckin'. Jerry in St Louis, age 65.

Posted

you not old just well seasand

Posted

You expect someone to contact you when you have put down nothing about yourself?
It's not gonna happen, write something about yourself and then maybe someone will contact you, also get involved in discussions, people are not going to know your on this site if you don't put any effort in yourself...
It works both ways

Posted

i was told you are as old as you feel and who knows you could bring something to the table that we don't know. with age something comes wisdom

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your not old and welcome to gays.com

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Daniel, if you have any questions about this site or you need help in any way or form, you can contact me and i will help you the best that i can.

Posted

Richard I have been on this site for months and gave up on profile as no one show'd any interest, and the only two who bothered turned out to be scammers from Nigeria. I have put in the effort as you call it, but what's the point when no one bothers or keeps in touch, it can't always be once sided, thanks any way.

Posted

Thanks Mark, but I do post comments, There is only so much you can put in a profile, I do have friends on this site but they don't bother getting in touch, the same goes for facebook, I am tired of putting in the effort when no one else does, thanks any way.

Posted

Thanks Homer but I'm not new to this site in fact its been six months, thats why I gave up on profile, and as I have said previously the only two who showed any interest turned out to be scammers. lol

PETER_TWOWAY
Posted

AS WE DONT KNOW YOU AGE IT IS NOT THE CASE OR AGE

Posted

Thanks Peter, ok I will re-do a profile and wait to see if I am contacted. By the way i am 65 but told I look 50ish

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your hott to me. the team is triing its best to keep the scammers out. if you need to talk about any thing or at any time, you can talk to me. i will talk to you as long as you want to talk to me. i am not scared lol so lets keep talking sweety

Randy_Martin
Posted

Daniel, age is an attitude not a number. I know some 20 year olds that act old & some 90 year olds that stay out dancing every night until 3.

Alan_John_Stenning
Posted

Age ,,,only a number.don't give up on this site...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i agree with Alan

elSac08
Posted

I'm sorta tired of being the only who believes that "age is just a number." I've gotta face reality (although I don't want to do so). I'd love to find another guy who's "age appropriate," but where are they? Somehow I believe that they're all taken. I am so afraid that I'm turning into that dreaded jaded old queen!!!!!!!!

Posted

Everyone is welcomed to this site except old perverts and pedophiles.

(=

Posted

giggle in time all be old perverts giggle

Keith_Imeson
Posted

your never to old to enjoy yourself

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thats true Keith

Posted

second that