Michael_Wolfe

Prayers for going into the hospital - The Gay Christian Network

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Going into the hospital
Hi All
I just wanted you to know that I will be going into the hospital tomorrow(mon) and will be there for about a week...I will have a female friend of mine post updates each day untill I am able to get my love to bring me the lap top in the hospital..
I have to be on the ward floor at 11:30am and my surgery will be at 1:30pm.
So please keep me in prayer during this time..
Thx
God BLess
Mike

Larry_Best
Posted

Know that we will all pray for you and know your'e not alone. God is always with you.

Rev Larry Best

Posted

Dear God our Father and our Sweet Lord Jesus Christ, the master physician and the wonderful comforter, the Holy Spirit, I come before you now and ask to fill Michael and Donnie with the sweet peace that passes all understanding. Allow them to feel the warm embrace of your amazing love. Allow them to feel that neither of them is alone. Jesus I ask you to patiently guide the hand of the surgeon as he does what he does best and to guide his every move. Give the surgeon any insight and answer he may need as the surgery progresses. Fill the hotel room with your amazing love, warmth and light as they rest this night in preparation for tomorrow. We thank you so much for the incredible blessing these men have shown upon so many others. In the name of our Precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen

Posted

Will put you on the prayer list

John

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I want to Thank you all for the prayers..Deb will be posting update on what is going on...Love of God be with you all because I know he will be with me...
God Bless all of my Christain brothers and sister...

Andre_Viaggio
Posted

I hope all will be ok.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi everyone heres the bad news I was bump today from surgery but have to be back at the hospital tomorrow at 7am..So please keep me in your prayers for the surgery tomorrow..Now its back to chicken broth an jello for the day...
Your Brother in Christ
Mike

Christopher_Teh
Posted

yes....I will pray for you...Mike..you are still one of our brother in Christ...

Posted

Let me tell ya bro, i'd be doing virgin jello shooters by now. Slam one back for me. Give the kids some smooshing around

GBU
Me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just wanted to say thank you all again and I know now that the power of God will be with me. I need to get some rest now early day tomorrow.
God be with you all.

Posted

Update on Michael,

He's out of surgery where the surgeons said everything went excellent! He's off the respirator and then on his way to ICU for at least to days. Total recovery is expected to be six months.

Donnie is doing well. Taking care of their 4 legged kids and back to the hospital to be with his love. Shout out prayers for him as well, ok!

They greatly appreciate your on going prayers!