Intro...drums please! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hey to all the guys here and to those of us who love them. My name is Debbie, Deb.........I even answer to "Hey you" Thanks to the invites to join this room from my close bud Michael Wolfe, and to Jean Marc and Tara. It's good to be here. I will be giving you folks the daily scoop on Michaels condition and recovery from his surgery till he is back up and running on his own. (which I'm sure will be in no time at all). So, check out my pro and ask what you will, but remember to keep my dear friend in prayer. Take Care, play fair and GBU all.

Me

David_Dubber
Posted

Thanks Debbie.....look forward to the updates on Michael

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Deb so now you have to post here and in going to the hospital discussion...LOL Guys be kind to my girl Thx..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i will make sure deb does not have any problems mike

Posted

Tanx deb, i will say a prayer for mike and light a Candle

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thanks Guys it is now mon and I have to get ready for this day...I love you all and Deb will keep updates here and on Going to the hospital discussion also in the Christain Network group...You all have not heard the last of me I will be back soon..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hey guys
Well I havae bad news and good news..

Bad news is I got bump from surgery today...

Good news is that I have to be back in the hospital tomorrow at 7am.Surgery is to be around 9 if all goes well..

So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers..

MIke

Posted

Hey bro

How's your day been? I know you will turning in soon. Just a reminder I have been remaining in prayer today. I hope you've been able to relax a bit. Shouting my love to Donnie.

Love sis

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good luck still mike. you are in my prayers tonight

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Deb thx sis had fun talking to you on the phone. Don't forget to post in group going to the hospital so the guys thre know what's going on too. Thx sis Donnie will call you tomorrow after it's done.