heyx - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

im looking for love, or even one night stands, uk west midlands, add up

David_Dubber
Posted

Harry,

We are all looking for love.....trouble is I am in Kent and you are in the West Midlands

Posted

ohh

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am in the usa big boy. sorry we are not closer

Posted

ohh okkay

David_Dubber
Posted

Dean,

Every young person has to be careful but 16 is the LEGAL age in the UK

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

David, i did not realize that 16 in the uk is legal age. thank you for letting me know that

Posted

I didn't knew as well...

David_Dubber
Posted

Hi Homer,

Yes 16 the the legal age now throughout the UK. Trouble is when I was that age gay sex was completely illegal.!!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i know it is illegal to have sex with any one under the age of 18

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

yes it is illegal, but not if they say yes :-)

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

but then too,, I'm not jumping in my car and going to meet him ( if you know what I mean)

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

iam in the usa and in my state it is 16 outher states have differant ages of conscent

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

as long as you want to it's all right with me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Most states in the usa are 18...In the U.K. it is 16...so it does matter if he said s yes if he is under the age limit then you should say no..If you live in the U.K.. have fun..

JJ_NN
Posted

in The Netherlands ( Holland ) the same, 16 years is legally allowed if the boy ask for it........................that is an important point !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Even if it's legal in UK, for having sex not below the age of 16, but if you have the basic sense of morality in your heart, you wouldn't have sex with a young person that is 16 or 12. Totally abusing and abnormal.

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

it is okay if both parties are the same age or close enough to 16 - for anyone older to be looking for 16's is asking for trouble - though not abuse it is still sick - i live in the UK, it used to be 21 for gays but after a long battle it was brought into line with str8's which was 16 - this is going back a fair number of years. I agree with the law as it stands and do not wish it to be changed - with both parties if someone is say 17,18 having sex with a 16 year old is fine if the 16 yr old agrees - lets remember guys that gays and str8's are having sex at 12,13,14,15 but normally with kids their own age or slightly older or younger. I know that the USA has a lot of different laws state to state - like not tying your horse to a church fence on a sunday or driving your cattle through the streets on certain dates - not true (I think) but you know what i mean - there are some laws that still go back to the 1800's etc or because they were a bible state or whatever banned completely. I do not wish to be contriversal but over here at one time it was illegal to have gay sex if you were in your bedroom and there was someone else in the room - they changed the laws to bring them all into line and 16 for str8's was and is just as good for gays - but no oldies getting their hands on them because that is perverted.

Posted

does age reli matta? x

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

a little bit - but if you are legal and happy then no - it is up to the people who are having the sex.

Posted

Well if the country allows 16 year old to have sex, imagine old bastards raping little teens that are 11 or 14.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

just be careful i can,t tell you whats right or wrong just be yourself and enjoy the ride of life

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

mike in regaerds to you 18 statement the mojoety of states is 16 and here a link to check out each state this was as of 2010 http://www.ageofconsent.us/

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

age does not matter if you are in love with the person