Jony_Star

Let's Share Happy Thoughts... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well after some harsh words & crazy things being said...i think we need to bring some light & positivity to this group...so let's share something...happy thoughts...happy memories...anything you guys wanna share???

Posted

well clearly i am new at this and you have no idea who the hell i am but what you seem like a good idea even if you have no idea who the hell i am

Andy_Walker
Posted

Jony, how refreshing!

I am a little tired of the angst that seems to happen in here.

There are some very sweet guys in this room, but I wonder why they get so angry.

By nature I am a very positive guy, It is sad that people get so bitter. I have no time for that.

Andy.

Posted

well i didn't really create this topic to talk about negative things...and well it doesn't matter if i know you or not...that's not really important to me...anyone is free to share...

Posted

Something i've noticed and enjoyed is the fact my city is becoming increasing accepting towards the LGBT community! I commonly see transexuals/cross dressers and homosexual couples in the town centre now!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Wayne my name is Mike and I am from the Meet & Greet Team...If you need help on the site feel free to message me and I will help..I just ask that you watch how you respone to the discussion..Jony ask for this to be a happy discussion..The way you just spoke is not the way to make friends..Thx...

@Jony when you going back to Organ or you staying in Cali??

Andy_Walker
Posted

Andrew F....I am sorry that you have been through such health problems. I have had my fair share of health dramas as well, but I do not think this is the forum to share them.

As Dean has made clear, we are all different, and I would like to think that this is a pleasant site where we can share good thoughts.

I genuinely hope you are well now and are in good medical hands.

gstanescu84
Posted

for me the happiest day of my life was my birthday last week, when I was able to go to a gay sauna like da one in Another Gay MOvie: Gay GOne Wild. It was amazing and so relaxing. mmmmmm. Thats my happy thaught.

Posted

thank you George...i think you're the only one who actually read what i was asking of this topic...i meant this to be a happy topic...it's not a dreamworld or anything...i'm just trying to change the mood...but even in this topic people seem to want to get into arguments...seriously if you wanna have an argument...create your own discussion & fight there...leave my discussion out of it...if you have nothing positive to say you don't need to comment...just go on to the next discussion...so please let's drop the attitude & go back to being peaceful...i don't think i'm asking for too much...so as i asked before...feel free to share any happy thoughts or happy memories...@ Mike...i'm leaving tomorrow early in the morning...

Posted

"An angry man opens his mouth and shuts his eyes.
Cato " (just for thinking...)

Well, today I met my friends, which I haven't seen for many months, the weather was just perfect and also a journey to another city was quite fun. Sun, memories - jus perfect...

Posted

awesome Arturas...i went to northern arizona with my friends once...Kingsman i think was the name of the city...it was interesting exploring new cities...and especially with friends...i do kind of miss my friends...but they're working hard & trying to get their lives together..and well so do i...but well hopefully along the future we can get back together again...

Andy_Walker
Posted

Andrew F...I am not insensitive to your heart condition, but you sound rather bitter about it and seem to feel the need to take it out on someone else. I could tell you about my health issues, but, as I said this is not the place to do that!

If you want to talk about these things, contact me directly at

awalker1355@gmail.com

I do not think that the nice guys in here need to share our gory details.

Andy_Walker
Posted

Sad.

gstanescu84
Posted

Anytime Jony I just mearly expressed my happiness.

Posted

look Andrew it's not the fact that we don't want to hear about your problems...but i did mean for this topic to be positive...again you have the choice of starting your own discussion in which you can seek the advice of others...but being mad at those who have a positive outlook on life isn't going to help you feel any better...also if you want to stop receiving e-mail from gays.com you can change that on your account settings or preferences...i hope that if you do however want to find some way of positivity that life blesses you with happiness...because we all deserve to be happy...

Posted

Andrew, ur counter point is senseless - you can always turn off subscription to emails in ur settings... Just a point tho...

We all, ALL have bad days, accidents, diseases... But what's the point to put more BAD in already BAD world? Why to put more more MISERY to already MISERABLE world? Good thoughts keeps us moving... Bad ones only leads to your grave...

As already said: This is not "Share your awful experiences"....

Posted

alright well is seems that Andrew is not part of the positive group...& i'm gonna ask that we all ignore him...i'm not gonna feed this argument anymore...i created this topic to keep the positivity going...& that's exactly what i'm going to do...if others think i'm mean well sorry to say that's your problem not mine...if i seem self-centered just because i'm happy & want others to come gather around & share their happiness too...well then that's too bad too...anyone is free to share their "POSITIVE" experiences or thoughts...thank you guys...

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

hey Johnny

I just came back from the best trip of my life. It was so good I did some soul searching, I did stuff I love and I dont know if you remember my post about this guy I really really like.

Well just before I saw him again, I found out he had a boyfriend. I was so not looking forward to spending a weekend with him, his boyfriend and friend.
These low expectations however, turned out to be the best weekend of my life. We went bike riding, I saw views that were just spectacular, I went to this beautiful church and even had beer with a stranger and talked about where I was from as stranger could detect it from my accent.

Although this guy I like still has no idea I care for him so much, it doesnt (TOUCH WOOD ) bother me as much it used to. I have come back to Australia straight back into Uni and focus on finishing that. For the past week I have also been smiling at the most strangest and littlest things ever.

Friends say why didnt I tell him. I think to myself maybe it was right time and place but maybe someday if I see him again.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Guys this needs to stop

gstanescu84
Posted

I second dat @Michael. Well I hope u do meet him again Ryan. Sounds like you had a fantastic time. I actually was picturing you meeting your friends etc.,

Posted

as i said guys i'm not gonna pay any mind to any negativity on this discussion...& well Andrew F...that's fine with me...don't expect me to cry about it...anywho moving on to better things...well i'm glad you had a good time Ryan...sounds awesome...& don't worry you'll find your prince charming...