Renee'_Diamond

Im almost giving up// is there not a guy out there whos intrested in drag? - Gay Guys! <3

Renee'_Diamond
Posted

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you want me to find some one for you? there are guys out there just have to look for them sweety

Jules_Parker
Posted

In Southampton which is in UK there's a pup, drag night is on Saturday, there's a drag show and it brings all the drag queens out, their all there, from young pretty guys who look like women to old bags with well over done make up on who look as though they just come off stage from doing a pantomime show, like the two ugly sisters in Cinderella, for those who don't know about the UK pantomime show's, the main principle females are always men dressed up to l like lady's, and most of the time the make up is over done for the lighting, it's all good for a laugh

thank heaven there's also still lot's of guys there half dressed showing there chests in sexy male clothes.

I think what I said should get the drag queens shouting, no offence meant should get us all talking - ok now drag queens blow your top

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

no thair is not go get a life

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Glen please watch what you say...

@Renee there is someone out there for you...I don't know if the siste has a group for drag queens but if not why don't you start one..I use to have a queen that i bacck in shows...I love the show that you all put on..Keep up the good work...
If there is anything I can do to help you feel free to message me.. I am working with the site now...If anyone saids anything wrong to you please message me...Good Luck and I am here for you....

Jules_Parker
Posted

Yes I love to see drag shows but as far as dating a drag queen there not my type sexually, I like a man to be a real man and know what he wants

Nick_Thompson_54463
Posted

hey guys,i'm proberly the striaghtest GAY guy around and when you with a guy in drag its FUCKING HORNY.as well as a fit leather.sporty,preppy or just boy next door.the fun is taking the cloths off

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You said that right I too have dated a few in my younger days and they were fun and loving....@Renee are you still with the discussion....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Renee, if you can not find any one, let me know. i have alot of friends in oregon that would love to date you