Jacob_Yewteh

What would you do if you were in my place? - Gay Guys! <3

Jacob_Yewteh
Posted

I suddenly fell in love with a guy, I have never seen him before, just by looking at his picture, I felt something mysterious, some truly refreshing feeling inside me,

Now that thing is,, I liked him a lot, I even can't remove him from my mind anymore! ,,, BUT

he does not like me that much, or maybe he does not at all?!

what would you do if you were in my place and had the same feelings ?!!

Posted

Well first I would see if he likes me at all. Then I'd work at trying to date him if he did but if he didn't then I'd most likely move on to someone who does. Could always fight for him tho til u reach a point where its a loosing battle

Janian_Nenanivik
Posted

Ive had this problem. telling you to find away to control that feeling i know is way easier to say than do as i have trouble doing likewise, but Id try to cevelope a connection first. or tryto develope at least a friendship with the person. see if you can get to know them some , find some common interests. though your feelings may on absolute hyper drive and burning, try to stay in control as much as possible. listen to a lot of great music,and chanell them there when your alone. but try to talk to the guy, if you can . If he'll talk to you.feel out the situation. dont jump too far to fast unless he seems interested as you could freak im out and scare him off . I've done that . but ive also managed to create some good friendships with people i crushed heavy on and still talk to them on a regular basis. you never know where things may leead though so give it a try, try to make a connnection. good luck to ya!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

find out if he likes you, if he dont like you then try to find some one who likes you babe.

Posted

sounds more like lust,,not love,,he cud a viscous angry person,,he cud b a user,,how can u fall in love with a photo,,,,,

Posted

ig he dont like the look of id move on,,wasting ur efforts on som1 that dosnt like u is wasted effort,,,,ive done it etc,,so i dont bother with em no more

Glenn_Miller_51944
Posted

move on

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would say that you really can't fall in love with a picture and that if you all talk and it seems that he is not into you then you should move on..