Robert_Hill_54728

IS IT POSSIBLE TO .....??? - Gay Guys! <3

Jacob_Yewteh
Posted

yeah it is more than possible !!
in fact, i fell in love with my own feelings for this one, and it is painful !

Posted

how do you stop yourself from doing that though...or spot it when you are...spose you go blind when u have lots of feelings for someone ?? dunno
??

Jacob_Yewteh
Posted

i guess it is quite complicated ,, i mean you can't stop yourself from feeling !! anyway, if it bothers you just in the way it bothers me, i kept faking my feelings when the situation becomes severe, but almost all the time i break and return to the true me !

anyway, don't think too much about it, because your life will end and you will be not doing anything you want ! enjoy it as much as you can my friend !

Ryan_Cataga
Posted

I have the expirience a while ago, my crush graduated last year, so my crush for him was gone, and then he visited the campus moments ago and then I fell in love again! He's straight so it truly hurts...

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i keep falling in with straight guys he,s married now has kids but were still friends and i still love him and he has a twin brother which was one of my fantasy that never came through

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Is his twin st8 or gay

Keith_Imeson
Posted

their both ( straight) but they don,t mind me touching them and the one lets me give him massages sometimes. what do you think are they trying to drive me crazy. oh i did have oral sex with the one i love man i was in heaven, their 35 years old but look about 21

Richard_Edwards
Posted

@Keith he will let you massage him and maybe more once in a while, but he is not going to leave his wife and kids and be in love with you. You are settling for crumbs when you deserve the whole loaf. As long as you keep doing this, you are not opening up yourself to true love with someone else. To move on, you must stop touching him. You may even have to put the friendship on hold for a while. It will hurt and hurt bad. But if you hang tough, you eventually open yourself up to a true loving relationship, where you get your love returned.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

your right i can,t arguy with you it,s like a addiction i do go out . i,m happy i seem to tell myself it,s just a friendship. but

elSac08
Posted

There is something called "Sex and Love Addiction;" it's a really tough one from which to recover, but recovery is possible